Feeling Spoiled and Arrogant Today | The Boneyard

Feeling Spoiled and Arrogant Today

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Arrogant and spoiled? Certainly. But still doomed.

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF by CBS

Reaction Score
I’m in SF for a week long conference that wraps up perfectly late this morning so I can settle in at a bar and watch. So serendipitous that today is St Paddy’s; I totally forgot that there is a huge Irish crowd here (with me representing one more). The miller light will be flowing

To Iona: pogue mahone

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I’m in SF for a week long conference that wraps up perfectly late this morning so I can settle in at a bar and watch. So serendipitous that today is St Paddy’s; I totally forgot that there is a huge Irish crowd here (with me representing one more). The miller light will be flowing

To Iona: pogue mahone
Will be at local tap in Soma with a fellow CT native if you want to join

Reaction Score
Take an Uber.
Thought about that but round trip would be like $25 and I have a lot of drinking to do today. And that definitely isn’t cheap around here. Plus my girl is staying with her friend in Oakland; the latter lives there downtown. They were in Breckinridge for a girls weekend with their college group last week and flew up here together, they’ve been popping in to town hang (I’m in Union square but have been all over the city at this point), and are gonna be in early afternoon, they gamed their schedules to hang with me. I don’t want to be too messed up at 3:30 when they come in lol

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
The 45 bus is $3 each way :D

I'd wager you'll run into some UConn fans today. Golden Gate Tap Room will be rocking today and is in Union Square, although they might have a cover. Ace's is fun too (NY bar) and will be less crowded. Dm me if you need any recommendations.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom