February 2021 UConn Recruiting Thread | The Boneyard

February 2021 UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
First three Nobles and Greenough scrimmages below. Caroline Ducharme is #13 in blue in all vids. I set the videos to the start of the game but you can rewind if you want to watch the warmups.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
So confused from13? to 10 who did Todd drop? I'm think she ends up at Syracuse. I don't see a UCONN or South Carolina caliber player to be honest with you.

She went from 16 to 10 and dropped Rice, Texas, BC, Memphis, Wake Forest, and Ohio State. I literally LOLed when I saw that Dayton made the cut but OSU didn't.

Reaction Score
So confused from13? to 10 who did Todd drop? I'm think she ends up at Syracuse. I don't see a UCONN or South Carolina caliber player to be honest with you.
I think that Stanford logo is questionable too. NC State and Louisville? I dunno.

I'm no scout. Maybe she's better than the videos we have seen against mediocre high school opponents.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think that Stanford logo is questionable too. NC State and Louisville? I dunno.

I'm no scout. Maybe she's better than the videos we have seen against mediocre high school opponents.
Is that Stanford or Syracuse?

Reaction Score
Coco, based on input from some Syracuse relatives, agree. Watched 6'7" Kamilla Cardoso play versus Notre Dame last week and they are quietly building a solid team. You are first to mention them in a while but good call.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Canada is a pipeline for some of these schools. Not sure if she played summer basketball with any of the but she would have a fellow Canadian on a few of those squads.

As far as playing time Syracuse, UCONN, and Louisville are stacked.

Duke
Emma Koabel 22 G Niagra Prep

Syracuse
Shayeann Day Wilson 21 G Royal Crown Academy
Latasha Lattimore 21 F Royal Crown Academy

UCONN
Aaliyah Edwards 20 F Crestwood

NC State
Rebecca Demeke 20 G Crestwood

Louisville
Merissah Russell 20 G Cairine Wilson

South Carolina
Laeticia Amihere 19 F Kings Christian Collegiate

Reaction Score
Canada is a pipeline for some of these schools. Not sure if she played summer basketball with any of the but she would have a fellow Canadian on a few of those squads.

As far as playing time Syracuse, UCONN, and Louisville are stacked.

Duke
Emma Koabel 22 G Niagra Prep

Syracuse
Shayeann Day Wilson 21 G Royal Crown Academy
Latasha Lattimore 21 F Royal Crown Academy

UCONN
Aaliyah Edwards 20 F Crestwood

NC State
Rebecca Demeke 20 G Crestwood

Louisville
Merissah Russell 20 G Cairine Wilson

South Carolina
Laeticia Amihere 19 F Kings Christian Collegiate
If anything, my suspicion would be Syracuse based on the players who are there. She's played with Day Wilson and Lattimore on a travel team in 2019 and is currently training with them. There's something about this crew that leads me to think they'd have the upper hand.

It's also fair to be skeptical as to who is listed in the 10 as she did previously say she was going to have a top 5. So what changed is the question, but we won't know until she makes her final decision.

I also wonder if she changed it to 10 because another 2022 G from Canada Lemyah Hylton will be posting her 10 next week. Could be a matter of gamesmanship here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom