favorite rap/hip hop track | The Boneyard

favorite rap/hip hop track

Reaction Score
This is extremely difficult. But if I had to name three probably Gangsta beat 4 tha street (Eazy E), Cokewhite (Pusha T), and literally any song by NBA Youngboy. If I had to choose one, it would probably be War with us.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Extremely tough...

Nas - Memory Lane...can Illmatic as a whole just be counted as one?

Gangstarr - Moment of Truth

Apathy - Peace Connecticut

On a side note Apathy may be the most slept on rapper ever. Not only is he the king of CT he can hold his own with just about any of the rappers from the golden era and still puts out quality to this day.

Reaction Score
This is extremely difficult. But if I had to name three probably Gangsta beat 4 tha street (Eazy E), Cokewhite (Pusha T), and literally any song by NBA Youngboy. If I had to choose one, it would probably be War with us.

This made me feel old. Are you serious about the third one? I'm not criticizing at all, I've just only heard of NBA Youngboy in the context of getting his chain stolen or getting embarrassed by an Instagram model or something - is he considered talented?

Reaction Score
This made me feel old. Are you serious about the third one? I'm not criticizing at all, I've just only heard of NBA Youngboy in the context of getting his chain stolen or getting embarrassed by an Instagram model or something - is he considered talented?
Im 19, and Youngboy is easy one of the better artists of my generation, if not the best IMO. Hes never missed on an album. Theres not a lot of “storytelling” in modern rap unless youre someone like Denzel Curry, IDK, Montana of 300 etc. And a lot of cap rap, but Youngboy really lives what he spits.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looked him up, yikes.

Reaction Score
Fabolous - Breathe
Eric B & Rakim - Follow the Leader
Cry Now (Shady Remix) - Eminem Presents the Re-Up

BTW - this is impossible - and if I answer this question 20 days in a row you might end up with 60 tracks :). But this is how I'm feeling today...

Reaction Score
Can't choose so many classics for so many different moods.

Not only big name artists but lesser known artists also like ras kass or Talib kweli, mos def, scarface, budden, mop, etc... mind on hyperdrive right not can't focus and choose even 3

Might just have to throw on Luniz - I got 5 on it and zone out

Reaction Score
Basically any rapper with skills who raps on a DJ Premier track is the best rap song ever.

Group Home weren't even all that skilled but Livin' Proof is one of the best albums ever because of Premier.

Reaction Score
Not a huge rap fan, but I appreciate a good hip-hop track now and then.

Tha Crossroads - Bone Thugs N Harmony
Big Fish - Vince Staples

I've been listening to a lot of Run the Jewels lately and love their stuff.

Reaction Score
Cypress Hill ‘Rap Superstar’
UTFO ‘Roxanne Roxanne’

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69