OT: - Favorite Music - What Artists, Groups, Genre, Do You Love the Most?? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Favorite Music - What Artists, Groups, Genre, Do You Love the Most??

Reaction Score
These 'favorite' or 'best' music threads are tricky. Like most of the others here I listen to and enjoy many different artists and genres.
However, if I'm stuck trying to figure out what to listen to, I generally default to 80s Canadian Rock.
Lots of great choices with no wrong picks (for me). Many of the artists got little or no airplay in the US (BTO and Tom Cochrane/Red Rider got some play) but I have a ton of Canadian Rock in my library with no real clunkers.
Saga, Streetheart, Aldo Nova, Leggat, Strange Advance, & Luba are just a few.
RIP guitarist Walter Rossi:

Reaction Score
Ah, Canadian artists. I used to hear Bruce Cockburn quite a bit in the 70's and 80's on KTCL in Ft. Collins, Co. He is one very tasty artist with some great stuff:

Reaction Score
Ah, Canadian artists. I used to hear Bruce Cockburn quite a bit in the 70's and 80's on KTCL in Ft. Collins, Co. He is one very tasty artist with some great stuff:
My favorite (there's that word again) from Bruce
Wondering Where The Lions Are

Reaction Score
Another of my favorite Canadians - Joni Mitchell.

This version of "Coyote" with Pat Metheny and company on the Shdows and Light tour is just superb:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
My favorite from Bruce Cockburn is the first song of his I heard, in the mid-70’s (honorable mention to Homme Brulant, posted in the French thread):

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I love the obscure. This is one of my favorite albums of the current century. It has a lovely balance between metal and folk, and it includes whistles and pipes. The band put out one EP and one album and are still technically together, but their vocalist, Melissa Bonny, has gone onto other (not better IMO) things. This is a lovely cut from the album:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom