Favorite huskies trivia question? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Favorite huskies trivia question?

Reaction Score
Not a UConn related answer but since the dawn of the 64 team tournament UConn has won the tournament from 5 unique seed line only one other school has at least 3 who is?

Reaction Score
For the longest time, Burrell was the only person to be drafted in the first round in two major sports. Kyler Murray spoiled that one. Nobody other than a UConn fan was ever going to get that one right.

Wrong board, but I enjoy this one. Only two schools have a winning record against Geno. One is La Salle, which is actually 3-0 against him from his early years (including an NCAA Tournament game). He could schedule a couple home and homes and fix that, but the problem is the other one is US International (1-0), which closed its doors years ago and will always have a winning record against him. USIU is also known for having the player (Kevin Bradshaw) with the DI men’s scoring record of 72 points, which he had in a 30 point loss to the Bo Kimble-Hank Gathers Loyola Marymount team.

cwh20

Six is good!
Reaction Score
Who holds the record for most times stepping out of bounds on the baseline?

Who holds the record for most times stepping out of bounds on the sideline?
Selvie has to be the baseline answer. Being a transfer maybe he’d be the season record holder only though?

Rashamel Jones was out of bounds quite often on the sideline.

Reaction Score
Tate George?
For the life of me,I can’t find this (so I feel bad asking a trivia question I don’t know for certain) but I remember it being Scott Burrell. The BE had this 6 foul rule from 90 to 92 so I think Tate had graduated.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
For the life of me,I can’t find this (so I feel bad asking a trivia question I don’t know for certain) but I remember it being Scott Burrell. The BE had this 6 foul rule from 90 to 92 so I think Tate had graduated.
I have no clue, I was just taking a stab.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm very confident that it was Scotty, in his first ever BE game.

The downside of that rule was that it led to a number of BE players fouling out of NCAA tournament games (most glaring was Scott against Duke in '90 with more than six minutes left in regulation) as they became accustomed to the additional foul.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom