Favorite First Round Picks? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Favorite First Round Picks?

Reaction Score
In the WVU game, if Julian Reese doesn't get in foul trouble, the Terps could win. Their unit defense is above average.
Maryland has let me down so many times this year, couldnt take them.

Reaction Score
I currently have:
Montana St. over K St.
Kent St. to S16
Utah St. to S16
Pitt to S16

as the biggest upsets, plus a few more first rounders.
One of the last four in usually makes a sweet 16 run, or at least wins the first round game and I'm not confident in Iowa St. at all, and to a certain extent Xavier as well. I also like Kent St.'s ability to stay close against great competition and I don't think Indiana even qualifies as that at times. Utah St. can score as well as anyone in the country when they're on and Mizzou plays zero defense. And a 2 seed usually falls before the S16, I think Zona could be ripe for that. Of course those are the biggest ones I have so far, less likely than the Furman's or VCU's of the first round, but you gotta take some risks in larger pools!

Reaction Score
The first game 1H total always seems to go under. Trending that way.

Reaction Score
I like Drake as well, can already hear a faint humming of bad "Staying Alive" Drake rap jokes.

Arizona St was crazy last night in 1H, didn't see second, keeps alive the possible Hurley vs Hurley matchup for final four berth.

Reaction Score
WVU fouling tendencies rearing their ugly head again. Maryland claws back in it. Meanwhile, zero fouls on Reese. The anchor of the Maryland zone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom