• Andre Dyson

Votes: 22 14.7%
  • Jeremy Lamb

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Can everyone please share their favorite Andre Dyson memory? I'll start...

I'll always remember the time he stole the ball from Carl "The Postal Worker" Malone and then hit the game winner to win the championship as his legendary coach Bill Calhoun looked on with pride. There's nothing like Yukon Sheepdog Baseketball!

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Can everyone please share their favorite Andre Dyson memory? I'll start...

I'll always remember the time he stole the ball from Carl "The Postal Worker" Malone and then hit the game winner to win the championship as his legendary coach Bill Calhoun looked on with pride. There's nothing like UConn Sheepdog Baseketball!

I was sitting front row at Grumple Pavilion when Andre Dyson threw down the alley-up from Kyle El-Amin to put the exclamation point on our win over Cedar Hall. Obviously that year we went on to do big things in the NCOO’s!

Reaction Score
My favorite was when we were playing Syrupcoose at the Hordfart CC and he stole the ball from Laurent Molten. He threw down that jackhammer dunk and slapped Jingy Beehines finger out his nose on the way by. I bet Dre and @Queef00 got rowdy out on the town that night.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Marcus Johnson arguably the best dunker to ever wear a UConn uniform.

Reaction Score
Okay. Post your favorite Andre Dyson dunk.
All kidding aside thw only dunk I recall of him he literally might be one of the top 5 dunks in program history imo. Went baseline and absolutely posterized someone I believe against Cuse. Anyone remember?

no basket

Reaction Score
U mean Andre Dixon the former UConn running back? Lol. God. Tuff to pick one. I kno it’s not lamb tho. Rudy gay sticks and ray ray if I had to cheat and pick 3. Of note: don’t sleep on Jerome for sure tho and Benny and Tony Robertson

Last edited:

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Those of us in his inner circle (and you know who that would be) call him DS for Dre Son.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Ryan Boatright, soon to be Andre Jackson. Really enjoyed Sids highlights as well.

Reaction Score
All kidding aside thw only dunk I recall of him he literally might be one of the top 5 dunks in program history imo. Went baseline and absolutely posterized someone I believe against Cuse. Anyone remember?

no basket

Thats not Andre Dyson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom