FAU KSU Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

FAU KSU Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would be interesting to see Goldin vs Kalk if FAU and Creighton win.
Went to Creighton/UCONN in Omaha last year. They had a ticket line for family and friends of the team. I accidentally got in It and stood in line behind Kalk's parents. Both the husband and wife were huge. 6'5"+. There were no words between us, but we definitely bonded. I feel obligated to root for Kalk if that matchup occurs.

Reaction Score
Went to Creighton/UCONN in Omaha last year. They had a ticket line for family and friends of the team. I accidentally got in It and stood in line behind Kalk's parents. Both the husband and wife were huge. 6'5"+. There were no words between us, but we definitely bonded. I feel obligated to root for Kalk if that matchup occurs.
So you were an imposter and didn't speak to them, but connected on another level? Fascinating.

Reaction Score
How so? He grabbed his forearm. Calls don’t get more clear. They are calling this very tight.

Did he grab it? Looked like he just extended his arm and Nowell jumped and kicked out his leg when he was way off

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wow. That piece on Jordan.
Jay Wright compared Hawk to Kerry Kittles. I guess that's OK. Kittles had a decent 8-year NBA career. Made himself $55 mill in 90s-00s dollars.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Would be interesting to see Goldin vs Kalk if FAU and Creighton win.

Kalkbrenner is a lot better than Goldin. Kalkbrenner is pretty close to a perfect college center for 2023.

That said, SDSU is a really interesting matchup for Creighton. That SDSU team is physical on both ends, and could wear Creighton down given Creighton's weak bench.

This is kind of crazy to say, but Alabama might have been the better matchup for Creighton. Alabama was a bit overrated all year, racking up wins against a bunch of mediocre SEC teams, and the pressure on them was off the charts given all the off court stuff. Miller is playing on a big stage for the first time, and it got to him. Also, Quinnerly is a full blown dipspit of a player too, which could keep any opponent in the game. I don't get how his teammates don't want to kill him with the terrible, selfish decisions he makes.

Reaction Score
I watched Nowell in the regular season and noticed he was good, really good, but he has ice water in his veins. He is Kemba and Bazz reincarnated in college ball.

Reaction Score
Not sure who's missed more layups. Keyontae foul trouble is a big problem.

Reaction Score
Kalkbrenner is a lot better than Goldin. Kalkbrenner is pretty close to a perfect college center for 2023.

That said, SDSU is a really interesting matchup for Creighton. That SDSU team is physical on both ends, and could wear Creighton down given Creighton's weak bench.

This is kind of crazy to say, but Alabama might have been the better matchup for Creighton. Alabama was a bit overrated all year, racking up wins against a bunch of mediocre SEC teams, and the pressure on them was off the charts given all the off court stuff. Miller is playing on a big stage for the first time, and it got to him. Also, Quinnerly is a full blown dipspit of a player too, which could keep any opponent in the game. I don't get how his teammates don't want to kill him with the terrible, selfish decisions he makes.
Quinerly was so lousy yesterday. I wasn't going for anyone in that game, but Quinerly pissed me off with his poor decision to haphazardly going to the basket only to get shut down and rejected.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I think the winner of Creighton/SDSU is a little better than either of these teams. Nowell's crazy hero ball is fun, but lighting up Jalen Gaffney and lighting up Ryan Nembhard are two very different things.

Reaction Score
What a band of misfits. Nowell is a tiny transfer from Arkansas Little rock, Tomlin didn't play high school basketball, and Keyontae collapsed on the court.

Reaction Score
KSU is Duke flopping all 2nd half good no call just now. Goldin is excellent love his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom