Fatigue for Auburn? | The Boneyard

Fatigue for Auburn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know that people often make too much of the "fatigue" factor in CBB, but interesting that we are getting them just two days (really almost 1.5 days...) after their road game in Norman. Two days before Christmas, as well.

Hope we can come off of confidence-boosting win with a full week's rest and wear them out a little bit.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I believe the OU-Auburn game is part of a DH at Mohegan Sun.

Reaction Score
I believe the OU-Auburn game is part of a DH at Mohegan Sun.

you're right! listed as a "home" game for OU on the schedule i was looking at, but it is being played at mohegan.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Games like this are why you need open roof basketball arenas. Auburn would stand around helpless trying to figure out where their balls went.

Reaction Score
I know that people often make too much of the "fatigue" factor in CBB, but interesting that we are getting them just two days (really almost 1.5 days...) after their road game in Norman. Two days before Christmas, as well.

Hope we can come off of confidence-boosting win with a full week's rest and wear them out a little bit.

You could be right because they will stay at Mohegan Sun until the game probably. By then hopefully all the kids have gotten their promised Christmas money from Bruce hence they will gamble into the wee hours.

Reaction Score
You could be right because they will stay at Mohegan Sun until the game probably. By then hopefully all the kids have gotten their promised Christmas money from Bruce hence they will gamble into the wee hours.

hahaha and they will be gasping for air from all of the second-hand smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog