Fanta and Donny

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I thought they were way better than the stonehill game

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
They provide a nice counter-balance to the chat room...

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
totally not going to get into a permarag on this bloke, he's just trying to make a living and didn't kill no one neither, but this picture made me think instantly of this,

it's mr joel's official vid for the tune. tablecloths!

great memory.
warm and sultry midweek summer day, just lazin and walkin around Essex with then gf, teachin that one how to chillax. didn't work. she always wanted to be somewhere, be something.
cruise on down to the pier, watch the ducks and geese doin the backstroke. nuthin goin on -perfect! then, we slide on up near the gris as we see a bit of a commotion. not yuge, just a bit more energy than anywhere else. we walk in.
some kind of senior 3 piece jazz band with someone else on the keyboards. wait! it's billy joel! hot dang! (he kept a boat there. don't know if he still does.) he plays this, and the crowd, all 50 of us, go wild.
i think i saw some folks tapping their canes. the ones with the boaty hats.
i clearly remember him tellin the band continually 'keep it simple.'
we had seen him in NY not too long previous and gf sez 'this is way better, way better....
nice man. for a while, he seemed regular around Essex, sometimes Saybrook. the marinas, machine shops, boat parts stores, food places.
now, we got hole paycheck taking over the Bennies (fishin stuff, good prices! tires too!).
it's the end of civilization around here.
how many rents walked into Bennies to get a new battery for the rider, and walked out with a new bike for their kid? kayak? pool float?
that place always smelled of chlorine. noice.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom