Fans of other programs | The Boneyard

Fans of other programs

Reaction Score
Purdue fan here, and no gloating. I think a lot of people don't realize the total impact of losing a player like Bueckers. Y'all be fine. Always been a fan of Fortner, she coached here at Purdue for a year, and I wished she would have stayed around. I'm surprised she hasn't had more success as a coach outside of winning an Olympic gold. Going to be an interesting season, that's for sure.

Reaction Score
There are three WBB teams that I root for: MSST (my team), UConn (America’s team), and Texas (Vic’s team). Really this year I believe is Texas’s year to shine. MSST just does not have the talent and UConn, my opinion only, does not have the speed and physically, Texas appears to me to be both fast and quick and they put so much pressure on the opponent for 40 minutes. As for the GT loss, I feel the BY is overreacting. GT is a top 20 team and their style of play matches well with UConn. Given the injuries, the home crowd, and the lack of actual games played by UConn to date a loss to a really good team with home court advantage is not a disaster. BY friends hang in there, America’s team is not done yet.

Reaction Score
Hello, Boneyard. Year after year I find myself posting less and less on our own Board, much less other Boards. But I"m here to say regrets about Paige's injury and best wishes for a strong mending for long-term health. And, put me in the line of UConn fans who believe Geno's not anywhere near his "game's passed him by" status.

Hope to see you guys on the court in mid March

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Hello, Boneyard. Year after year I find myself posting less and less on our own Board, much less other Boards. But I"m here to say regrets about Paige's injury and best wishes for a strong mending for long-term health. And, put me in the line of UConn fans who believe Geno's not anywhere near his "game's passed him by" status.

Hope to see you guys on the court in mid March
Your wise presence and composed outlook are missed.

Reaction Score
I love how fans of other teams are here and gracious. This is how the world should work, and it’s a good lesson for some UConn fans who were less than gracious to the team they root for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom