Fan tossed at Memphis | The Boneyard

Fan tossed at Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Jim Burr tossed a fan from the big boy seats at Memphis last night. I know that JC and Burr had their fair share of "fun" together but I don't remember Burr as having "rabbit ears" too badly.

Maybe this guy was REALLY bad, but, I wonder if there is now some pressure on the refs to keep another Smart incident from happening.

Reaction Score
I hope so. Some fans can get crude, belligerent and down right personal. A purchased ticket shouldn't entitle you to unrestrained obnoxiousness. Sometimes nearby fans can get offended as well, especially those who bring their kids to a game.

Reaction Score
Mcbride had some good moments in that game also. I particularly liked the moving screen he set. The Memphis guard got knocked @#ked down like he hit a brick wall

Reaction Score
Jim Burr tossed a fan from the big boy seats at Memphis last night. I know that JC and Burr had their fair share of "fun" together but I don't remember Burr as having "rabbit ears" too badly.

Maybe this guy was REALLY bad, but, I wonder if there is now some pressure on the refs to keep another Smart incident from happening.
Burr has one of the largest pair of rabbit ears in mcbb. Mike Stuart is so much worse that he is overshadowed.

Reaction Score
Jim Burr was never as bad as Tim Higgins. I always felt Burr was a pro. Good for him. Nothing like watching the suits do a perp walk.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Fans name was Romeo...he kept on Burr because UCF big men kept "camping in the lane"

Burr told him not to say it again...Romeo did...some words were said.

He was not ejected...he was reseated to an upper level box for the rest of the game.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Fans name was Romeo...he kept on Burr because UCF big men kept "camping in the lane"

Burr told him not to say it again...Romeo did...some words were said.

He was not ejected...he was reseated to an upper level box for the rest of the game.

Apparently Burr is a bit sensitive about the fact that his dementia has progressed to the point he can no longer reliably count to three Mississippi.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Jim Burr was never as bad as Tim Higgins. I always felt Burr was a pro. Good for him. Nothing like watching the suits do a perp walk.
I have a good friend who knows Higgins well. I met Tim one night at a bar in Cincinnati and I busted on him for his problems with JC. He claimed to really like JC but did say that JC really knew how to push his, and every other refs buttons when he wanted to.

Reaction Score
Geez a fan can't yell out "Get him OUTTA there he's pitching a tent"??

F Burr that's pitiful unless he was using profanity laced phrases……...

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
He wasn't in a suit. He was wearing a pullover fleece looking thing and a baseball cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom