Fan Cutouts | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fan Cutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Guidelines: (Will need a UConn Jersey and possibly a hat and glasses).

Fan Cutout Photo Guidelines and Tips

Apparel:

• Wear UConn gear! UConn colors and jerseys are highly encouraged, but make sure you have a different color background otherwise they will blend together.
  • No other NCAA team, professional team, or other team logos, marks or brands are allowed and will not be approved.
  • Only one person (or pet) per photo, no group photos.
  • If you wear a hat, make sure it’s not too low or it will create a shadow on your face.
  • If you wear glasses, tilt your head and avoid using a flash to avoid a glare.
Background:

• Choose a solid color background such as a wall, blanket or towel.
  • Don’t stand in front of a window or a door with windows.
Taking the Picture:

• We all love selfies but have someone else take your picture for your cutout.
  • Smart phones will work, use the front camera and take the photo in vertical (portrait) format.
  • Keep your arms low, anything wider than your shoulders will be cropped.
  • Make sure the photo is not blurry or distorted, it will be printed the way it was submitted.
File:

• The photo should be 2MB or higher

Fan Cutout Terms and Conditions:

• UConn Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo for any reason.
  • No political statements, logos, slogans or other political content.
  • No inappropriate or offensive photos including signs, symbols or otherwise.
  • No commercial identification or advertising, including corporate or company logos, marks, names, and brands or any other commercial identifying affiliation of any kind, including on the apparel in the photo and in the background.
  • No apparel, logos, marks, names or brands of any other NCAA, professional or other sports teams will be approved.
  • No text including hashtags, social media handles or phone numbers.
  • No names, images or likenesses of NCAA players.
  • Only one person per photo.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I just threw down for one for my daughter and one for her horse! Can't wait to see where this goes!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I just threw down for one for my daughter and one for her horse! Can't wait to see where this goes!
cough, cough, her horse, cough [humble brag] ;)

Reaction Score
Would senhor testiculo count as a pet? Anyone know photoshop well enough to find a front facing picture of senhor, and cut all but him out?
Gotta keep it subtle ;)
senhor.jpg

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Does that mean I'd have to buy two to keep Senhor together?

If you read the fine print it says you don't have to buy two unless you're divorced.

If you are divorced, you still have to pay for both but your ex and her new boyfriend get to sit together.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The best were the ones with Senor T. hiding in many places.
I think my favorite was Calipari saying "He's right behind me isn't he?

Reaction Score
Can we do a cutout of The Big Texan? I think it would be honorary of us to do so. Pay our respects you know for the livestream giving us so much enjoyment recently.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Would senhor testiculo count as a pet? Anyone know photoshop well enough to find a front facing picture of senhor, and cut all but him out?
Saw this on Twitter. Ant relation to Senhor?
1606193013184.png

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
once your pics were submitted, have you received any further communications from UConn?

Reaction Score
No. Not until you get a photo of it at the end of the year. Don't like that, but whatcha gonna do?

Reaction Score
Happy to announce, that even though we won’t have any of our youth organizations there in person this year, Husky Ticket Project was able to order close to 100 fan cutouts for our kids from Kennelly School in Hartford and Mansfield Youth Services. They’re decked out in UConn gear and they’re gunna look great in the Husky Ticket Project section in Gampel.

As always, if you’d like to learn more about what we do or if you’d like to donate, visit us at www.huskyticketproject.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom