Fan Cutouts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fan Cutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Would senhor testiculo count as a pet? Anyone know photoshop well enough to find a front facing picture of senhor, and cut all but him out?
@tcf15

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Fan Cutout Terms and Conditions:
  • UConn Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo for any reason. If your photo is rejected, UConn Athletics will contact you for a new photo.
  • No inappropriate or offensive photos including signs, symbols or otherwise.
  • No commercial identification or advertising, including corporate or company logos, marks, names, and brands or any other commercial identifying affiliation of any kind, including on the apparel in the photo and in the background.
  • No names, images or likenesses of NCAA players.

CL82

Reaction Score
Would senhor testiculo count as a pet? Anyone know photoshop well enough to find a front facing picture of senhor, and cut all but him out?

Check your PM.

This needs to happen but not as a pet. We need to see him in the background during games.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Wait ... I just paid, but there was no option to upload a picture. Do they just put up a random picture of a random person?

Reaction Score
Wait ... I just paid, but there was no option to upload a picture. Do they just put up a random picture of a random person?
They follow the Boneyard and knew your picture would be inappropriate. They were just saving the time of someone having to review.

Reaction Score
Sucker!!!!!

>After you process your transaction, you will receive an email from UConn Athletics the next business day with instructions and a link to upload your photo. Have your photo handy when you click on the link and please be sure to use our guidelines and tips below to maximize your fan cutout!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
They follow the Boneyard and knew your picture would be inappropriate. They were just saving the time of someone having to review.

Nah. The confirmation email says they'll send an email with a link to upload.

If we can get players from the 2014 team to sign the cutout, it could be auctioned off for testicular cancer research. I can think of two reasons why this could work.

Reaction Score
Havent spotted this in any fine print, can you pay for a set of cutouts and ensure they'll be "seated" together?

Reaction Score
Havent spotted this in any fine print, can you pay for a set of cutouts and ensure they'll be "seated" together?
Cutouts in the same order are put together, but purchased separately they will not be assigned next to each other (e.g. buy 2 in one order are seated together, buy two then later buy another one later only initial two will be next to each other).

Reaction Score
Cutouts in the same order are put together, but purchased separately they will not be assigned next to each other (e.g. buy 2 in one order are seated together, buy two then later buy another one later only initial two will be next to each other).

That works, thanks for that. and I assume they'll take down and put back up each game, so the seats will be different each time?

I like that the price here is pretty reasonable, should bring in a few bucks for the department

Reaction Score
That works, thanks for that. and I assume they'll take down and put back up each game, so the seats will be different each time?

Addressed here FAQS:

>Is my cutout for both men's and women's basketball?
  1. Yes, fan cutouts will be placed in Gampel Pavilion for both men's and women's basketball home games and will not be moved. There may be additional events in Gampel in which your cutout may remain, including UConn volleyball. <

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Does that mean I'd have to buy two to keep Senhor together?

Reaction Score
Just purchased mine for my cat Vinny. Figures he'll be an easy front row cutout with the Husky colors and his just straight gangsta cattitude.

IMG_6308 copy.jpg

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
They seriously should pick a dozen random cut outs per game, and let fans vote who should be moved to the lower section.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
They seriously should pick a dozen random cut outs per game, and let fans vote who should be moved to the lower section.

I like this. They should also keep the t-shirt launchers from getting rusty and let them hurl shirts into the crowd during timeouts. Bonus points if they decapitate a cutout.

Reaction Score
I mean, we need to make the Senhor happen here. How do we get this from the talk stage to the do it stage?

It's 50.00? I'd think we should have an army of different Senhor's here. Different hats, glasses, mustaches/beards, etc.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I mean, we need to make the Senhor happen here. How do we get this from the talk stage to the do it stage?

Ive already paid for the spot. But I agree, a raincoat, hat, and glasses may give it a better chance.

CL82

Reaction Score
Nah. The confirmation email says they'll send an email with a link to upload.

If we can get players from the 2014 team to sign the cutout, it could be auctioned off for testicular cancer research. I can think of two reasons why this could work.
Either way, it's a ballsy move.

CL82

Reaction Score
I lack the skills but I am thinking this plus this ought to work:
1605730954268.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors