Falling Dominoes >>> Jordan Tucker to Duke | The Boneyard

Falling Dominoes >>> Jordan Tucker to Duke

Reaction Score
Nothing you can do. If Duke can offer their 5th option in May and still get him over a program like Cuse everybody is screwed.

Reaction Score
Nothing you can do. If Duke can offer their 5th option in May and still get him over a program like Cuse everybody is screwed.
Could be bad news for huskies Cuse now in picture for Sid

Reaction Score
This is great news on the Waters front.
I don't know if I see it that way. Just shows that Duke can get a kid they've shown they don't care about if they decide to care. We should be very, very worried if Duval doesn't go to Duke.

Reaction Score
Believe duke only has one ship left and sounds like Duval is going there

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Which schools that Wilson and waters are considering would they start and get a ton of minutes, sit the bench, or come off the bench and get a ton of minutes?

Reaction Score
Which schools that Wilson and waters are considering would they start and get a ton of minutes, sit the bench, or come off the bench and get a ton of minutes?
Both would get legit minutes for any school they are considering. Waters I think would start anywhere but us that is currently interested. Wilson would probably start at Cuse and definitely at St. John's, and have a good shot at all other schools in his 6.

Reaction Score
This is a kick in the nads for Cuse. Offered Tucker when he was a freshman in 2014 and he said he basically picked Syracuse last week before Knox went to World Wide Wes Community College and Coach K called last weekend. SU has a gaping hole in the wing and needs another shooter desperately.

SU doesn't seem that interested in Sid Wilson for that reason. They need a shooter, as good of an athlete as Wilson is. Who knows, maybe they make a run for him to get another body on the team, I think Wilson will be a very good player.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Both would get legit minutes for any school they are considering. Waters I think would start anywhere but us that is currently interested. Wilson would probably start at Cuse and definitely at St. John's, and have a good shot at all other schools in his 6.
Waters wouldn't start if duval goes to duke

Reaction Score
Does nothing for us in hunt for with either W

Reaction Score
From what I gather, it would be quite the surprise of we landed Wilson anyways. I'm more interested in how his effects Waters.

Reaction Score
Does anybody know when Waters is expected to decide?
Read somewhere that someone in the family said he was looking to decide soon. That was a week or two ago. Don't know if that's still the plan

Reaction Score
From what I gather, it would be quite the surprise of we landed Wilson anyways. I'm more interested in how his effects Waters.
I think our chances for Wilson are higher than people think
Florida just signed Koulechov and has another wing.
Texas is a 4-22 team that's a long way from home, even though he plays it could take them a while get in the Big Dance
St Johns is like 14 -20 or so and has been to one NCAA in 15 years
I think he wants to get better and be on a successful team.
So our chances are good, I think he may not come out until 2018 is higher

Reaction Score
I'd imagine the Knox -> Tucker timeline will be pretty similar to the Duval -> Waters timeline. With hopefully a different ending

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I'd imagine the Knox -> Tucker timeline will be pretty similar to the Duval -> Waters timeline. With hopefully a different ending
A lot of cuse fans are talking about going after waters now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom