Fall Recruiting Period Updates | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fall Recruiting Period Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I'm not going to name drop who I work for, as I'm not looking for any praise or validation. I didn't sign up here to be an insider. I'm just a lurker who is a die hard UConn fan. Btw, I know mixtape guys who travel the country to these same events and do it for free. It's all in the game.

Ollie recruited Stone, Jalen, Alterique, DHam, and MAL hard, but Diallo has to be "the" recruit for him. Hami could never say another coach recruiting him the hardest, unless that coach was Coach Glen Miller. The man works for PSA. Miller should get gigantic props from the fans if UConn lands that kid.
Don't want to start a controversy but shouldn't your Bigs Coach primary focus be on recruiting Bigs? True, Glen's now famous Facilities Tour can apply to everyone. I know he puts a lot of effort into that.

Reaction Score
Don't want to start a controversy but shouldn't your Bigs Coach primary focus be on recruiting Bigs? True, Glen's now famous Facilities Tour can apply to everyone. I know he puts a lot of effort into that.
He beat me in a dance contest bout a year ago

C

Chief00

Keep your info to yourself? You know anyone can read those message boards if you're willing to pay 10 bucks a month? It's not some exclusive club. Bossi gives great info. Justin Jackson is going to be great for us this year!

yes, video is the way to go. I have every hamidou AAU game from this summer on a hard drive. If I was crazy enough I'd edit it to show KO was glued to his seat- for all his games. A couple of times he split halves with PSA. Go to D1 Circuit and look at the game times. RENs/PSA played the same time as Expressions 90% of the time.

During Halftime I'm sure he wondered to other games.

dude, we got a guy on here that pretends he's Andre Drummonds best friend. Just cause u say you work in the industry means nothing. There are certainly ways to prove you've been to all these events without blowing anyone's cover.

Just curious - who said they were Andre's best friend?

Reaction Score
For those keeping track, Ollie is in on way more 5 stars from the 2018 class than any other previously. Probably a sign of an upward trend.

We should be glad to see Ricky really staying involved with Georgia players, too. Khavon Moore is a stud, but he saw Jamie Lewis (18 4* PG) and I'm sure he had a large pet in getting a Hammonds OV.

With Ricky improving, Killings on board for the northeast recruits, and Ollie as a charismatic young coach/mentor, you have to be confident in our staffs ability to recruit. A B12 invite would put this program in an incredible position.

Reaction Score
We also potentially only have 1 scholarship for '18 so he might as well swing for the fences. We've got 3 open ships left for '17, and I would think well use at least 2 more of them. Barring any defections to nba or otherwise, what's left of those 3 are all that we'll have for 18

Reaction Score
I tried to find an update on Cody Riley, but haven't been able to find anything re: Uconn since he announced his top 5.

Any word on him and if/when we'll get an official visit?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I love all of Wilkes, Harvey, Bamba, Richards, and Hami, but none seem like locks at all. It's very important that Ollie seals the deal with one of them.

Also, how has Harvey dropped so far in the rankings? He plays well consistently and has great size. I think scouts just got bored of him. He doesn't jump out of the gym, but he's the type of guy I can see being one of college's upperclass monsters.

Reaction Score
I love all of Wilkes, Harvey, Bamba, Richards, and Hami, but none seem like locks at all. It's very important that Ollie seals the deal with one of them.

Also, how has Harvey dropped so far in the rankings? He plays well consistently and has great size. I think scouts just got bored of him. He doesn't jump out of the gym, but he's the type of guy I can see being one of college's upperclass monsters.
Any player we can get on campus gives us an advantage. Ollie is a type of gamechanger few school have the luxury of touting

Reaction Score
Can anyone weigh in with who Killings is the point man on? I haven't seen his named mentioned a bunch in recruiting, so I am curious as to who he is going after. I know he has ties to the Northeast, but our only real recruit in 17 from the NE is Hami.

Still a lot of question marks, but hopefully as dominoes fall, we will be in a good position with several recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom