Fall men’s soccer schedule | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Fall men’s soccer schedule

Reaction Score
Uconn would probably have been among the leaders in attendance but Reid and Hathaway made sure that they were no. 1 by including 800 or more comp tickets in the 'official attendance' on those cold rainy mid-week games in late Oct/Nov when there were no more than 150-200 people in the stands.
just like football

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Great news! Makes me wonder who my brother spoke to that he knew a day ahead? I assume it was someone from WV or in a car wash.

Reaction Score
The right move. He had a great start and added a national title to the trophy case in storrs. That can never be taken from him. But it was clearly time.

Will be interesting to see if we actually go out and get a good up and coming coach. I hope Benedict doesn’t just do the promote a current assistant routine he did for women’s soccer and field hockey.

If we are looking at mid major coaches Marshall won a national title last year. UNH has had great success. Both coaches young and have D2 experience. UNH coach won several D2 national titles and Marshall coach finished runner up 2 times before leading Marshall to the D1 title in his 4th season.

The best coached teams in recent years have been Stanford and Georgetown.

Last edited:

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see if we actually go out and get a good up and coming coach. I hope Benedict doesn’t just do the promote a current assistant routine he did for women’s soccer and field hockey.
Hopefully given the current and historical attendance he knows it's an important hire and won't mail it in with an internal hire. It feels a little like football in that we need to clean house and start over.

Reaction Score
Marshall coach is 43. UNH coach graduated college in 2003 putting him around 40.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
Marshall coach is 43. UNH coach graduated college in 2003 putting him around 40.
Seems like you can't go wrong either way. Marshall has 2 on the roster from The South Kent School as well as former Husky Ibrahima Diop.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom