Fall Camp 2018 Coverage - #RiseAsOne | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Fall Camp 2018 Coverage - #RiseAsOne

Reaction Score
I don't think that is going to work in this league. Too many high octane offenses. Even Navy puts up a shot ton of points.

I think even Edsall gets this.

Best way to help young d is to eat up clock on O. You want Memphis to put up 70, have at it. I disagree with you in terms of how the HC approaches game planning.

Reaction Score
Best way to help young d is to eat up clock on O. You want Memphis to put up 70, have at it. I disagree with you in terms of how the HC approaches game planning.
Losing 40-17, is no better. There are just too many high powered offenses in this league. In the Big East only WVU fit that mold and we always struggled with them. Edsall has talked about needing 5 dbs most downs to defend against these teams. That's as close as an admission you're going to get from him that these offenses are tough to contain.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Fall football bug officially went in to over drive today
I was double checking schedule to see which ESPN channel UCF game was on and was searching for tomorrow's schedule.

Couldn't find UConn/UCF anywhere. Double checked UConn website to verify game is on ESPNU. Still couldn't find game.

Then I realized game was still a week away. And also realized today is Thursday, not Wednesday.

Yep. I'm ready.

Last edited:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Really need the OL to step up so we can pound teams on ground and shorten game. Trying to win a shootout didn’t work last year and won’t any time soon
I don't mind possession as long as it's productive. We've been through the drill where eating time was the primary purpose of putting an offense on the field. It wasn't pretty.

Reaction Score
Realistically my expectation is closer to bl’s. Strength. That and understanding. Sometimes not being sure about the play, having to think can make a guy look slower than he is. Especially dbacks. I believe that really hurt guys like Forte last year. At times he looked completely confused

Reaction Score
Very cool... the picture of BK in his #4 Husky jersey as a little kid @ the Husky Walk has always been a cool back-story
E8AA9575-C240-4C2C-8B2C-305AED8E660C.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom