Fair weather fans, please leave. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fair weather fans, please leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
If Kemba and JC both walk through those doors at Gampel then I'll take back my statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

huskymagic

I agree even if they're down 20 no subs whatsover...........Let's not play Boat and Shabazz together at all but let's see a lot of Roscoe and Alex together because they've both been so fn good?? C'mon throwing this all oon Boat and DD makes you look silly I hope you know that?

Actually I kind of sound like a prophet with all my correct and astute prediction on our players.
If that lineup I listed is down 20 to the Hall which will not happen, then what makes you think a lineup that includes Napier and Daniels will be any better.

Reaction Score
I was curious and looked through your post history. (Since you're a prophet)

"Your questioning my basketball iq when I have already correctly predicted 2 months in advance since the beginning of the year about..."

"Considering I was right about my points 2 months in advance about Napier..."

"Well considering I was right about Napier being a liability on defense and offense, right about Boatright, right about Daniels not..."

"I hate to point this out but I have said this almost since the beginning, and have..."

"Im glad you guys are coming around to the fact that Boatright is the better option. I have been saying that Napier lack of quickness..."

"Good post but my point from the beginning was that I knew Harkless was a big loss for us when he decommited as I saw a star in that..."

"Told you Harkless is a beast. He is the best small forward in college basketball right now and a top 5 wing player in college..."

"I actually said this in a thread like a week ago that the talent level is weak on"

"but like I said many time before losing Moe Harkless was huge for us"

"This is what I have been saying and I am glad others are coming to this realization"

You seem passionate and have some good observations, but please, stop trying to drive home this point. You can just change your handle to Nostradamus or something.

H

huskymagic

I was curious and looked through your post history. (Since you're a prophet)

"Your questioning my basketball iq when I have already correctly predicted 2 months in advance since the beginning of the year about..."

"Considering I was right about my points 2 months in advance about Napier..."

"Well considering I was right about Napier being a liability on defense and offense, right about Boatright, right about Daniels not..."

"I hate to point this out but I have said this almost since the beginning, and have..."

"Im glad you guys are coming around to the fact that Boatright is the better option. I have been saying that Napier lack of quickness..."

"Good post but my point from the beginning was that I knew Harkless was a big loss for us when he decommited as I saw a star in that..."

"Told you Harkless is a beast. He is the best small forward in college basketball right now and a top 5 wing player in college..."

"I actually said this in a thread like a week ago that the talent level is weak on"

"but like I said many time before losing Moe Harkless was huge for us"

"This is what I have been saying and I am glad others are coming to this realization"

You seem passionate and have some good observations, but please, stop trying to drive home this point. You can just change your handle to Nostradamus or something.

HAHA good stuff I didnt even realize I was hammering that point through so much. I will be more mindful from now on. Right now I am fcusing my energy into trying to will this team to a win today thats what I am concerned about for now more s than constantly proving my predictions were or are correct.

I would be more than happy to see Napier or Daniels have big games and pull out a win for us today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom