Facey's rebounding | The Boneyard

Facey's rebounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Small sample size but kid has grabbed 22 in 59 minutes or .37 a minute or 11 per 30 minutes. Dude straight grabs boards!

I really liked the small sample last night he has a nose for the ball….his outback was nice and his lefty take to the rim which slipped off the rim was very nice……he will be good at some point I believe keep itting the weights.

Also nice shoulder the the UCF guard by Samuel….he looked like a Seahawk DB on that one….lol….tough kid really!

Reaction Score
I can see him being one of those soph stories of kids making big jumps. He needs to get bigger / stronger and improve offensive game, but agreed the kid seems to have a nose for the ball off the boards. Would love to see KO get him some more minutes, but over who ?

Reaction Score
There is still time for Facey to emerge as a force on this years team. Toraino Walker didn't make an impact until the Big East tournament.

Last year's recruiting class will eventually be viewed as outstanding. Brimah, Facey and Samuel will all be excellent 4 year players and Brimah can be a star. If Purvis lives up to his potential Ollie's first recruiting class will be terrific.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22