Fab Melo Out Of NCAA Tournament | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Fab Melo Out Of NCAA Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i dont understand the grades stuff. how could he possibly play last week in the bet and not this week in the ncaat if it was a grades thing????

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Given how late it is in this semester, it can't possibly be a grades thing from last semester. And obviously we're only halfway through this semester so his current grades can't really be the cause. My guess is a failed drug test.

Hangman Swami

Don’t tempt me.
Reaction Score
They'll be lucky to get beyond the third round. But I like them to come out snarling in round 1. Easy cover.

Reaction Score
Well if for some reason they get vacated I believe things such as stats would still count for UConn but not Cuse, and our 0-3 would turn into a 0-0.

Nice! Does that mean I get the four hundred bucks back that I paid to go to the game?

Reaction Score
Haha this is funny as hell, just made my day. Add in the APR issues for them and they are backing way off their talk about how "dirty" of a program we have.

Absolutely on target....those basta-ds over there were so gleeful in their trashing of uConn's program. Shoe's on the other foot now! I also think the ramifications of all of Syracuse's transgressions may be significant. Does JB retire at the end of season, leaving Syracuse to an uncertain future in the ACC? Maybe.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
My question is... how did this just come up NOW!?

I'm not going to speculate on what it was (grades/drugs), but you would thinkg they had to of known before/during selection Sunday...

Wouldn't surprise me if they withheld the info to keep the #1 seed...

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
My question is... how did this just come up NOW!?

I'm not going to speculate on what it was (grades/drugs), but you would thinkg they had to of known before/during selection Sunday...

Wouldn't surprise me if they withheld the info to keep the #1 seed...
Maybe they just did a drug test in the past 2 days?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Things like having Syracuse going far in the tournament are why you were hanged in the first place.

Weak region. Don't like anybody there to go far.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Jim Boeheim: "I don't anything about his grades. I didn't even know he was going to class here. I can't be everywhere. This team will have to move on without him. Sorry, But I just don't know everything. What's his name again?"

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
FYI, KenPom has UNC-Asheville as the sixth-best 16-seed in history, which means something, I'm sure.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
TRIPLE WHAMMY! Sex scandal, drug use, & now an eligibility issue. WOW!

Reaction Score
dougy g now thinks cuse can make it to the f4 if they press

Gottlieb also has us getting beat by Iowa State because we can't defend the three and have no one to match up with Royce White. I have mixed feelings about Gottlieb; but after that comment,which was made in a really dismissive fashion(in fact he seems to take a great deal of satisfaction in dumping on all of the BE programs except Syracuse this post-season), I wanted to grab him by the throat and hand him over to the Judge and a date with the piano wire!

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE CYCLONES!!!

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
About the only thing better would be to have it happen to the Squid and give us a little easier shot. No worries, though. Even if UK goes to the final four, it's got to be vacated...again, and again, and again.

Reaction Score
i dont understand the grades stuff. how could he possibly play last week in the bet and not this week in the ncaat if it was a grades thing????

Straight up no holds barred dirty cheating.

Reaction Score
The slime is so thick there it is unbelieveable. I have to think that if Syracuse doesn't go to the Final Four at least, there will be calls for Boeheim to step down or be forced to resign. I mean how much slime can you put up with? and doesn anyone still by the Sgt Shultz thing any more?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Given how late it is in this semester, it can't possibly be a grades thing from last semester. And obviously we're only halfway through this semester so his current grades can't really be the cause. My guess is a failed drug test.
Supposedly the news of the failed drug tests is that they were all prior to this year. Though that obviously doesn't preclude Melo lighting up, say, during the BET this year.

I guess he'll take the money, either here or in Brazil, but if not he could transfer to Slippery Rock and room with Cody Endres.

Reaction Score
Im kind of mad this happened. We all know they were choking again. Now they have a built in excuse.

Reaction Score
Im kind of mad this happened. We all know they were choking again. Now they have a built in excuse.

You say that as if that means they'll feel better about it. Go read their board. This is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom