F4 rickets $$ falling like a Hawkins 3...CRASH | The Boneyard

F4 rickets $$ falling like a Hawkins 3...CRASH

Reaction Score
decent, not great, decrnt $140 each for 3 games and dropping

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Any with a good view of the jumbotron is a good seat.

Reaction Score
I’d really have to not care about the game to watch basketball in the upper decks of a football stadium. I get the whole experience is fun, but I’m too invested in the details of the game.
Watching from the upper reaches of a large football stadium stinks. I got tickets to the 2003 Final Four just because I had never gone to New Orleans. I didn't care about any of the teams (you did!) so I didn't really care our tickets were way up there. Going to the games was secondary to checking out New Orleans. I walked off the concourse into our section and almost fainted it was so high up there. The players looked like ants and you felt so far removed from the game. I would never watch like that if UConn was in the game.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
You can get in the building for $34 on stub hub. 100 section for a smidge over $100. My goodness.

Reaction Score
What secondary sites are best? I have only used stub hub and seat geek. Is there something better or are they all pretty much the same?

Reaction Score
If you have to watch a sporting event on a video screen you might as well just watch on tv in my opinion.
I went to see Tyson vs Holmes in (1990 I believe) at the old Atlantic City Convention Center. Rather than putting the ring in the middle, they put it 3/4 toward one end. My seats were at the opposite end and I could barely see the ring. Our seats were a couple hundred dollars each in 1990 money. That was disappointing. The crowd energy was amazing from Tyson in his prime though.

Reaction Score
I’d really have to not care about the game to watch basketball in the upper decks of a football stadium. I get the whole experience is fun, but I’m too invested in the details of the game.
I did it last time in Houston.. we were WAY up there but it was worth it to stick it to UK fans and cut down the nets. Got down to the 1st level for the net cutting and trophy presentation

Reaction Score
Did I f up bad grabbing tickets in the 600s? 609 so sideline around mid court at least.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Texas and Houston fans are dumping. They're taking a beating

The better seats saved for the schools are still higher priced. That being lower level sidelines. But get in the building seats have plummeted. They were $ 300 to $ 400 plus last Sunday, now like $ 45. Even sidelines aren't crazy, still a lot more than face tough

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
They are falling...for the 6th deck. 5th deck where you may see dots moving around are still like $300. Lower sections are still >$1,000.

Reaction Score
They are falling...for the 6th deck. 5th deck where you may see dots moving around are still like $300. Lower sections are still >$1,000.
Has anyone here seen a hoops game at NRG?

The views you can find online don’t seem all that bad in the 500’s. Seems to be first level of loge overhanging. Far ABOVE the court but not horribly far AWAY.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Has anyone here seen a hoops game at NRG?

The views you can find online don’t seem all that bad in the 500’s. Seems to be first level of loge overhanging. Far ABOVE the court but not horribly far AWAY.
I sat in lower bowl sideline with the court in front of me and I was far away.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I use TickPick. No fees. Price you see is price you pay
Tick Pick is amalgamator (as are Seat Geek and Vivid Seats) In most cases you are buying the ticket via Stub Hub or T1cketbastard resale, that's who you'll be dealing with if there are customer service issues. Amalgamators just roll the fees into the price (they probably get a tiny cut), all you have to do on Stub Hub or TM resale is turn to toggle to "show with all fees." I can't believe some of you think there are such things a "no fee" sites :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Tick Pick is amalgamator. In most cases you are actually buying the ticket via Stub Hub or Tickemaster resale, that's who you'll be dealing with if there are customer service issues. They just roll the fees into the price on the Tick Pick,all you have to do on Stub Hub is turn to toggle to "show with all fees" I cant believe some of you think its a "no fee" site :rolleyes:
It is still always cheaper.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom