F4 rickets $$ falling like a Hawkins 3...CRASH | Page 2 | The Boneyard

F4 rickets $$ falling like a Hawkins 3...CRASH

Reaction Score
I sat in the 600s at NRG in both FFs in 2011 and 2016...they are really not that bad as compared to Jerry World and State Farm seating. NRG seating is more vertical, whereas Jerry World and State Farm are more horizontal, hence you are farther away from the court in comparison.

Reaction Score
I sat in the 600s at NRG in both FFs in 2011 and 2016...they are really not that bad as compared to Jerry World and State Farm seating. NRG seating is more vertical, whereas Jerry World and State Farm are more horizontal, hence you are farther away from the court in comparison.
I was there in 2016. I agree with alpha. I was literally 2 rows from the last row of the upper bowl and the seat was not bad at all.

Reaction Score
I only bought tix for Saturday so that I can get a better feel before Monday. Not like the prices are going to go up when the number of fans that care splits in half.

Reaction Score
I only bought tix for Saturday so that I can get a better feel before Monday. Not like the prices are going to go up when the number of fans that care splits in half.
That’s my plan as well. I’m gonna bite on Saturday tix this morning and worry about Monday later.

Reaction Score
That’s my plan as well. I’m gonna bite on Saturday tix this morning and worry about Monday later.
Ironically enough, you can get both session tix for the same price as just Saturday.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I don't think you guys appreciate just how massive the building is.

A ridiculous place for a basketball game. Hate it. But it is what it is. Not going to change.

Reaction Score
True, but I’m looking to sit closer on Monday.
Yeah, so are we, but figured if it was cheaper to get both sessions together anyway, may as well for backup, and buy new tix for the final if they drop. Still cheaper if the initial purchase is less. Can also try to sell the extra ones for Monday at fire sale coat. The seats available for both session tix are not only cheaper than Sat alone, but generally better seats available.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom