"Expert" predictions for the tournament | The Boneyard

"Expert" predictions for the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/11853691/predictions-college-basketball-season

The highlight is easily our boy Goodman picking a Final Four of Arizona, Kentucky, Gonzaga, and Oklahoma, with Gonzaga winning it all.

Words can't do my facepalm justice

Other stuff: Lunardi the only one picking Duke.

Wondering why they have 15 predictions, including Shane f-ckin Battier's, but not JC's. I thought he was an analyst now too. Never even heard of a third of the clowns they have giving predictions

Reaction Score
They need clicks and something to talk about. What's the point of a bracketology discussion before December?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Do you think any intern at ESPN has the stones to call Jim Calhoun and ask him to put down what he's doing so that he can submit his picks alongside those bucketheads?

No.

Don't bother the king, that's what the minions are for.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I am 100% certain that Jim Calhoun "emails" by having an assistant print out an email, read it to him, write down JC's dictated response, and then write and send the email "from Jim Calhoun." (He's an on-air personality.)

Meanwhile, I think Jay Bilas walks around wearing Google Glasses, simultaneously Tweeting with one eye and watching game film with the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom