"Expert" predictions for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Didn't realize so many had picked the LVs

Reaction Score
Interesting to see teams like Lvill, Miami, LSU, & Penn St being picked for FF. Not saying they can't just a bit shocked

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Just scanning those picks, kinda looks to me like Duke and UConn coincidentally were the most under ranked teams. Pretty obvious who the most over ranked team was, and some of us here said so at the time.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the look back. I agree, that Tenn was over-rated. Right now, it looks like the whole Big Ten was over-rated also. That league title is really up for grabs. The league itself, is competitive, but I do not see any one of them in the
Final Four; maybe Ohio State in Elite Eight.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
OSU will be lucky to get out of the 2nd round IMHO. i think aTm is another team who will have trouble, but what do i know. then again, i probably could have done a better job than the experts lol.

to be fair, however, tennessee was pretty much consensus #3 or 2 to start the year and on paper, they looked like the best team not named Baylor. this is why you play the games tho!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Interesting to see teams like Lvill, Miami, LSU, & Penn St being picked for FF. Not saying they can't just a bit shocked
In October, those picks looked better than they do now.

Louisville has been hit by injuries.

Penn State apparently plays little defense.

LSU, well that was just a stretch.

Miami can be dangerous if Johnson and/or Williams is on fire. I think they lack consistency, though.

Of this group, I think Miami is the most likely, but I don't expect to see any of them in Denver.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
To recap, the Big 10 is weak, the ACC is weak, the Pac 10 is weak, the SEC is weak, and the Big 12 and Big East are having down years. Where does that leave us? Maybe all four #1 seeds in Denver. Or maybe more upsets than usual?

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
"LSU, well that was just a stretch."

I have not followed them closely at all, but I understand they have some key injuries. And/or did the experts think Caldwell was going to go in there and inspire them to higher levels? As though she has done that elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom