Excited about THIS particular Dream Season..... | The Boneyard

Excited about THIS particular Dream Season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't wait until the Dreams home opener against the Libs on the 25th. I'm excited not because of Cappie, not because of Angel, not because of Harding, but because I get to see Tiff and Ketia.

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 46
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 44

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I can't wait until the Dreams home opener against the Libs on the 25th. I'm excited not because of Cappie, not because of Angel, not because of Harding, but because I get to see Tiff and Ketia.
The Dream are now one of my favorite WNBA teams along with Phoenix, Minny, Connecticut, Chicago and Seattle. good grief - if UCONN keeps pumping out the top notch alums, we'll end up rooting for every WNBA team out there :)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I may have to go see Tiff & the Dream when they come to DC against the Mystics. I already bought my front row ticket to the Mysics/Lynx game coming up soon! Right behind the Minny bench to root on Miss Maya.

I guess the Sun game in DC should be on my docket as well! :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Hey, what part of Atlanta do you live in? I lived in Buckhead from 2002 until early 2008, and still have to go down there for business from time to time. A fine metro area!

Reaction Score
I live outside of Union City, off of Cascade Palmetto Highway.. Close to Camp Creek Pkwy

Reaction Score
I may have to go see Tiff & the Dream when they come to DC against the Mystics. I already bought my front row ticket to the Mysics/Lynx game coming up soon! Right behind the Minny bench to root on Miss Maya.

I guess the Sun game in DC should be on my docket as well! :)
My goal is to get autographs from all of the Huskies in the League. I've already received one from Swin, Ketia, and Tiffany. Was trying to get Lorin Dixon's when Tulas came to town but was unsecessful.

Reaction Score
The Dream are now one of my favorite WNBA teams along with Phoenix, Minny, Connecticut, Chicago and Seattle. good grief - if UCONN keeps pumping out the top notch alums, we'll end up rooting for every WNBA team out there :)
Call me crazy, but I think we would've won the CShip against Baylor..if given the chance lol

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

You may soon have to decide which teams you like the least based on which ones have UT grads on them.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
WOW...Baylor has officially hit the big time when they are hated as much as Tennessee.

Nah, not there yet ETT. DD just yankin' on ya. It is a small gesture of respect, albeit in a backhanded fashion.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
WOW...Baylor has officially hit the big time when they are hated as much as Tennessee.

It's not Baylor. I like them. I like Griner. I even like Mulkey.

Certain fans....Well....you get my drift. :p

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
The sparks are my least favorite team!
Aww I know we have CP but don't hate on my Sparks.

Actually the Mercury are my favs and I have been a fan of Meyers-drysdale since high school.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Aww I know we have CP but don't hate on my Sparks.

Actually the Mercury are my favs and I have been a fan of Meyers-drysdale since high school.

Sparks made a great move in hiring Carol Ross. They actually now have a real coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom