Everyone stayed home | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Everyone stayed home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Whole crew stayed to the end ( a few rows in front of Waquoit & his girlfriend who did the same). Was quietly hopeful that UConn would make an announcement that those of us who stayed would get a $ 100.00 discount on season tix for next season as a customer loyalty gesture, but no dice.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm in your picture, Money! I'm the bald guy next to the girl in white. Hilarious!

Til the bitter end, my friend...:confused:
Which row are you in? I'm row seven, was standing alone (while I was there), occasionally strolling in one direction or another to mingle with ticket holders I've become friendly with over the years.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Which row are you in? I'm row seven, was standing alone (while I was there), occasionally strolling in one direction or another to mingle with ticket holders I've become friendly with over the years.

I was in row 12. I'm not a season ticket holder, though. I normally buy either a 3-pack or I choose selected games when I know I can talk friends into joining me.

The two friends who joined me yesterday will be up for sainthood in 2017...

Reaction Score
We were going to go to the game to say goodbye to the seniors, then leave at halftime as neither of us were feeling well. Then I thought naw I still don't feel that good, but being guilt ridden we decided to forgot the tailgating and go. We got there about 2:45 and sat until about 3:25 and went in.
Left with 4 minutes left in the 2nd q, could not stand it anymore.season ticket holders for 10 years, but went to games off and on since 2004. Don't know what we are feeling about season tickets next year but have 4 months to figure it out.

Reaction Score

2. I was the idiot in shorts yelling and screaming all night. And I was sober lol

Reaction Score
I am angry just reading Diaco's attitude.

I don't care what your contract says ... and I'd burn your agent's m---- house down. You have burned down a Program. Do you understand how awful this is?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
2. I was the idiot in shorts yelling and screaming all night. And I was sober lol
I know, I said hello to you early in the game.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

So that was you. I should have just assumed you were a Boneyarder and said hello.

Were you also rocking a Bengals hat? I remember thinking to myself, "Shorts, Bengals, and UCONN vs Tulane; this guy likes pain"...

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I am angry just reading Diaco's attitude.

I don't care what your contract says ... and I'd burn your agent's m---- house down. You have burned down a Program. Do you understand how awful this is?

Pure arrogance and entitlement from this waste particle. It's sickening. He doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself. He's a passive-aggressive narcissist.

He's got his fat contract in hand so the fanbase and his superiors can all go pound sand for all he cares. Love and trust, baby!

Reaction Score
So that was you. I should have just assumed you were a Boneyarder and said hello.

Were you also rocking a Bengals hat? I remember thinking to myself, "Shorts, Bengals, and UCONN vs Tulane; this guy likes pain"...

Tough Mudder hat. Not mine though.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
To be honest (and we did have a good tailgate) but it felt more like a chore getting ready for and driving up to the stadium on Saturday- something that really I've never expirenced before. Sucks when its hard to get up for the team you love.

We had made a makeshift sign out of the back of a beer box "#FIRE DIACO" and held it up during the Husky Walk- I wanted him to see it.

Multiple people from Athletics came up to us before the team arrived and asked us to take it down... Kind of tells you something about the future for Diaco here.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
To be honest (and we did have a good tailgate) but it felt more like a chore getting ready for and driving up to the stadium on Saturday- something that really I've never expirenced before. Sucks when its hard to get up for the team you love.

We had made a makeshift sign out of the back of a beer box "#FIRE DIACO" and held it up during the Husky Walk- I wanted him to see it.

Multiple people from Athletics came up to us before the team arrived and asked us to take it down... Kind of tells you something about the future for Diaco here.
Yeah. He stays and others go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek