Everyone can watch the Creighton Game, Monday at Noon | The Boneyard

Everyone can watch the Creighton Game, Monday at Noon

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Finally, for all you non SNY viewers (like me) out there you get to watch this game. The Creighton vs UConn game will be televised on the FOX Network. The game is Noon Eastern at the XL, even though it's 9:00 A.M. my time I'll have my game time snacks ready, I'll hold of on my Southern Comfort and water for my reviewing the replay later in the early evening.

Reaction Score
Finally, for all you non SNY viewers (like me) out there you get to watch this game. The Creighton vs UConn game will be televised on the FOX Network. The game is Noon Eastern at the XL, even though it's 9:00 A.M. my time I'll have my game time snacks ready, I'll hold of on my Southern Comfort and water for my reviewing the replay later in the early evening.
Don’t break tradition.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Don’t break tradition.
Sorry, but I'm barely awake at 9:00 A.M. considering that I usually don't wake up until at least 9:30 most of the time. I have to have my morning cup's of coffee before even thinking about drinking anything else. I have 3 large cups with my special coffee cup, given to me at my going away party by a Dutch Command Sergeant Major back in 1979. Those 3 cups equals 8 1/2 cups of a Black and Decker coffee pot. My wife says I drink too much coffee, but I always come back with that I cut down on my coffee drinking after retiring from the Army. I used to drink 6 to 8 cups in a work day from the same cup back then.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
That is the men's game today, the women's is against Creighton and is on at Noon Monday.
Yes. I was so exciting but then know it is UConn's men's game. Well I like men's game too.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Sorry, but I'm barely awake at 9:00 A.M. considering that I usually don't wake up until at least 9:30 most of the time. I have to have my morning cup's of coffee before even thinking about drinking anything else. I have 3 large cups with my special coffee cup, given to me at my going away party by a Dutch Command Sergeant Major back in 1979. Those 3 cups equals 8 1/2 cups of a Black and Decker coffee pot. My wife says I drink too much coffee, but I always come back with that I cut down on my coffee drinking after retiring from the Army. I used to drink 6 to 8 cups in a work day from the same cup back then.
Ever heard of an Irish Coffee?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
But if we are addicted to the Fox Sports App, we can still watch it there. :):eek::rolleyes:
(BTW I will be watching it via Hulu Live.)

Reaction Score

Irish Coffee.jpg

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Yes, had it all the time with the Irish Regiment stationed in Paderborn, Germany when I was with the 5th USAAG Group in Bueren, Germany. Also used to drink it in the AFCENT dining facility in Brunssum, NL.

Reaction Score
A little nip in the morning can make your day. ;^)
I can only do 2 cups these days, with a noon shutoff.

Reaction Score
Do they make bourbon flavored Pop Tarts ?

Reaction Score
Can you stay up late? The replay is on Fox Sports 2 Tuesday, February 20,at 2AM. If my math is correct, that’s about 11PM Monday your time. You’ll be in bed a few minutes after 1AM allowing the consumption of any refreshments you prefer.

Reaction Score
I was thinking along the same lines. Coffee is 99+% water. Sarge can have both his coffee and Southern Comfort and water. Very efficient. Why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Sarge, avoid the bad mojo. Go with what works :)

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I have an 11:30 tee time. But that's where the fox sports app kicks in because I can watch the replay there.

Reaction Score
Actually, may I recommend an even better drink with southern comfort in it? Back when I was a lad, there was a drink called a 'Teul' that was made with: 1oz. Southern Comfort; 1/2 oz. of Jose Cuervo Tequila mixed with orange juice in a tall glass!

Reaction Score
I have a noon faculty meeting, but I'm on mountain time, which means I'll be able to watch most of it -- maybe miss the last few minutes to travel time.

Reaction Score
With the Daytona 500 on FOX now postponed to Monday, has anyone seen any official FOX notification when they will air their race pre-game show? Any chance FOX will now air some sporting event on FS-1?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
With the Daytona 500 on FOX now postponed to Monday, has anyone seen any official FOX notification when they will air their race pre-game show? Any chance FOX will now air some sporting event on FS-1?
Rain is expected in Florida in the morning. The race is scheduled for 4:00

We’ve had a rainy weekend with highs in the 50’s. Yuck

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

Sunny and mid to high 60's here in Vegas, 70's on Monday.

Reaction Score

If the 500 had gone off on Sunday, FOX's pre-race show would have started at 1p. And then there is the Xfinity race at 11a.

Will FOX air our game til about 2p and then air a pre-race show?

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom