Everyone can start realigning now | The Boneyard

Everyone can start realigning now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Our calendar is pretty clear - everyone can start raiding everyone else now.

Who wants Virginia? Let's start the bidding there.

Mr. Delaney?

Reaction Score
Sorry Fishy, I know you are big deal here, but in the world of realignment you ain't . Until you move to West Virginia no one will take orders from you. At least rent a bachelor pad in Charleston (WV not SC unfortunately). Then you'll have some skin in this game (and chicks will dig you).

Reaction Score
Sorry Fishy, I know you are big deal here, but in the world of realignment you ain't . Until you move to West Virginia no one will take orders from you. At least rent a bachelor pad in Charleston (WV not SC unfortunately). Then you'll have some skin in this game (and chicks will dig you).

Tough day buddy? Maybe a glass of milk and a cookie along with this classic will help you get through the day.

Otherwise Lighten-Up!!! Fishy is all ours, and you can't have him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I gotta change my handle to TheFishofWV - then s*** would start popping whenever I wanted.

Give me half an hour to register a new name and then I will have FSU and Miami in the Big 12 by dinner time.

Reaction Score
I gotta change my handle to TheFishofWV - then s*** would start popping whenever I wanted.

Give me half an hour to register a new name and then I will have FSU and Miami in the Big 12 by dinner time.

Since you canceled melogroovy you might as well get a new name.

Reaction Score
Since you canceled melogroovy you might as well get a new name.
That's why I was going to suggest he go with "MeloFish'eer." It gets us excited about our chances at going to the B!G, but also gives the street cred of a WV insideer (see what I did there).

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I've actually long wanted to create a parody twitter account for realignment.

The only thing stopping me is Twitter's insistence that each account have a unique email address and both of mine are tied to the UConnfan.com and Syracusefan.com Twitter accounts from our Scout days.

Reaction Score
Tough day buddy? Maybe a glass of milk and a cookie along with this classic will help you get through the day.

Otherwise Lighten-Up!!! Fishy is all ours, and you can't have him.

No, that's jast a prime example of Viper's rapier-like wit, of which the 'Yard has been too long deprived!;)

Reaction Score

The only thing stopping me is Twitter's insistence that each account have a unique email address and both of mine are tied to the UConnfan.com and Syracusefan.com Twitter accounts from our Scout days.

Hey, TheFishofWV should open a Yahoo account. Very unique. Let's have some CR.

Reaction Score
Our calendar is pretty clear - everyone can start raiding everyone else now.

Who wants Virginia? Let's start the bidding there.

Mr. Delaney?

I'm surprised nobody from the women's hoops board has chastised you for "Our calendar is pretty clear" .... :)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Bachelor pad? They have bachelors in West Virginia?

I thought the rule there was that once you hit 14 you married your cousin.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

I've lost track of all my twitter accounts. Anytime I have an idea, I just get another Gmail account. Bang.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score

Tuxedo Yoda is already taken.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

So...that's two. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and Apple's .me accounts...are four. You probably have one from your ISP, so just create a new e-mail account and link it up.

MeloTuxFish'eerDude is waiting for you.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'm really baffled as to why Fishy canceled his Melogroovey account. The least he could do is leave it open and not post. Shutting it down was cruel.

Reaction Score
I've lost track of all my twitter accounts. Anytime I have an idea, I just get another Gmail account. Bang.

So, taking you at your word and making the logical and prudent inferences, that means you have just the single account. How is that so difficult to track?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
So, taking you at your word and making the logical and prudent inferences, that means you have just the single account. How is that so difficult to track?

Because I forget to write the passwords down ;)

I opened up my HootSuite a couple of weeks ago and I don't even recall opening up some of the silly ones I have, let alone remember which gmail acct corresponds to each twitter acct.I only have 3 gmails feeding into Entourage, so the other five I have to check manually... and I'm pretty lazy about that.

I also run FB on a separate netbook because I don't want an acct in my actual name, but need it to comment on various sites.

Reaction Score
storrsroars said:
I've lost track of all my twitter accounts. Anytime I have an idea, I just get another Gmail account. Bang.​
RegisteredUconn said:
So, taking you at your word and making the logical and prudent inferences, that means you have just the single account. How is that so difficult to track?​
Because I forget to write the passwords down ;)

I opened up my HootSuite a couple of weeks ago and I don't even recall opening up some of the silly ones I have, let alone remember which gmail acct corresponds to each twitter acct.I only have 3 gmails feeding into Entourage, so the other five I have to check manually... and I'm pretty lazy about that.

I also run FB on a separate netbook because I don't want an acct in my actual name, but need it to comment on various sites.

Word to the wise [you]: Being a wise ass [me] isn't always as glamorous in practice as when I imagine it.

Anyway, my post was meant as a smartass one. Your statement said that anytime you get an idea...you create a new ID. I answered to the effect that you must only have one ID, meaning you've only ever had one idea. Anyway, it was freakin hilarious when I thought it up.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
storrsroars said:
I've lost track of all my twitter accounts. Anytime I have an idea, I just get another Gmail account. Bang.​
RegisteredUconn said:
So, taking you at your word and making the logical and prudent inferences, that means you have just the single account. How is that so difficult to track?​

Word to the wise [you]: Being a wise ass [me] isn't always as glamorous in practice as when I imagine it.

Anyway, my post was meant as a smartass one. Your statement said that anytime you get an idea...you create a new ID. I answered to the effect that you must only have one ID, meaning you've only ever had one idea. Anyway, it was freakin hilarious when I thought it up.

Are you outing yourself as Dane Cook?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Are you outing yourself as Dane Cook?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I just knew that John Denver and Lindsay Lohan where keeping us out of the B1G.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I just knew that John Denver and Lindsay Lohan where keeping us out of the B1G.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

John Denver's not dead!?! This is news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member