Everybody who doesn't think the NBA is unwatchable... | The Boneyard

Everybody who doesn't think the NBA is unwatchable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great finish. Fun game to watch. Upstart OKC Thunder were impressive. Epic Beard Guy draining the 3 with the game on the line was crazy. SAS were just a bit too old. Needed some D, but couldn't find it.

Entertaining game. I'm figuring OKC closes it out with a 20 point blow out in Okie ville, so they're my team against the Heat.

Reaction Score
"Everyone who doesn't think the NBA is unwatchable, put on Spurs/Thunder."

What a sentence.

Are you asking everyone who thinks the NBA is watchable to turn on the game? Hard to tell...

Whoops! Sorry. A few too many beers.

Reaction Score
All nba playoffs are great. I think that unwatchable comment was aimed at the refereeing which is always a bit suspect... But that's just about revenues...

I do think uconn would be better served by an improvement in the grammar on this site... Particularly the "you're" versus "your" bit... But then again I get drunk all the time and act like an arse here in different ways way worse than grammatical mistakes sooooo yeah let it ride

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I love the fact that we have people here who can honestly claim that any given post was the result of too much alcohol...and have it happen on a weeknight.

We just need more of those people. Sobriety is the true disease around here.

Reaction Score
I love the fact that we have people here who can honestly claim that any given post was the result of too much alcohol...and have it happen on a weeknight.

Normally his post/your response would provoke some sort of argument, but the simple act of saying he had a few too many brewskis suddenly makes everything pleasant.

Admitting to being drunk: the ultimate Boneyard trump card. I'm surprised Babysheep didn't utilize it more.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Normally his post/your response would provoke some sort of argument, but the simple act of saying he had a few too many brewskis suddenly makes everything pleasant.

Admitting to being drunk: the ultimate Boneyard trump card. I'm surprised Babysheep didn't utilize it more.
Oh, I post on here hammered all. the. time. That "I'll see you in April" thread (which I pretty much did! And I turned out to be right all along, didn't I? So no hard feelings) was my being drunk and annoyed, I surprised myself on how relatively coherent it was. Hell, I'll probably be drunk tonight while I watch Boston basically win the series by winning game 5 in Miami. Anyone want to turn it into a Tuesday night drinking game in a few hours? After I get back from stealing library internet to finish Game of Thrones though.

caw

Reaction Score
Oh, I post on here hammered all. the. time. That "I'll see you in April" thread (which I pretty much did! And I turned out to be right all along, didn't I? So no hard feelings) was my being drunk and annoyed, I surprised myself on how relatively coherent it was. Hell, I'll probably be drunk tonight while I watch Boston basically win the series by winning game 5 in Miami. Anyone want to turn it into a Tuesday night drinking game in a few hours? After I get back from stealing library internet to finish Game of Thrones though.

I am debating whether to like this post or not. Love the part about Boston, not a fan of the self-pat-on-the-back. :p

Play a shot of Jack Daniels for every Rondo assist? Or every Battier flop? Every Ray 3? Every Lebron complaint to the ref?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score

We just need more SouthTampaBill. Sobriety is the true disease around here.

Went ahead and fixed that for you.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I am debating whether to like this post or not. Love the part about Boston, not a fan of the self-pat-on-the-back. :p

Play a shot of Jack Daniels for every Rondo assist? Or every Battier flop? Every Ray 3? Every Lebron complaint to the ref?
Alls I got is Natty Ice unfortunately (best bang for your buck if you don't want to drink 151), and beer is better for drinking games anyway, especially with the triggers you suggested, you scoundrel!

I think drink every time one of the Big 4 score is fair. We can have a halftime lightning round where we drink 2 seconds every time Barkley stutters and/or says "duh-WAYhn wade)"

PS you can go ahead and give that post a like because I was once considering making an "I told you so" thread, so "like" for my sparing you of that. ;)

Reaction Score
Game 4 Celtics-Heat was the highest rated NBA playoff game, so someone must be watching! Full disclosure: Not too stoned or drunk when written.

Reaction Score

Agree Fishy. You need to be effed up to post on this board. What good is sobriety anyways?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Both series have been highly entertaining. Would love to see Boston/OKC. Experience vs. the upstarts. Not sure i see anyone beating OKC, but i didn't give the Celtics much of a chance to get the the eastern conference finals either...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Attaching a PC/Tapatalk breathalizer that didn't permit sober posting would certainly shorten Carl's posts in the Conference Realignment section. As for the NBA, it's unwatchable until the conference finals, as always.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
another great job by the officiating crew, they are money. They have their "A" game on tonight

and I don't care who wins this series, I find myself rooting for whoever is behind

but the Spurs are getting reamed so far in the 4th, 5 minutes left. It's borderline criminal

Reaction Score
two of the best quarters of basketball played in the world all year and your old ass is crying about officials, AGAIN.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
LOL, Harden flopping all over the court and every call going one way is simply not beautiful basketball

and I love watching OKC, love watching Durant and Westbrook, but lost tons of respect for Harden tonight.

it's a shame the Refs ended what could have been a great game prematurely

what about 59-36 makes it "two of the best quarters of basketball played in the world all year". I'm guessing you don't watch too much basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom