Even while losing the Final Four...Cuse is still consumed with UConn, smh | The Boneyard

Even while losing the Final Four...Cuse is still consumed with UConn, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
We have our own thread on their board
http://syracusefan.com/threads/memo-to-the-pathetic-uconn-fans-cheering-our-loss.50443/

My favorite comments:

"It's sort of sad to see what they have become. We helped carry them to the big time by allowing them in the Big East with us."

"They are just angry because they are in the AAC and we now have more final 4's than they do." ( this one might be my favorite so far, lol)

"Their whole existence going forward fan wise is rooting against us in the tourney bc their team will never be nationally relevant again"

-I guess that taste in their mouth must still be lingering

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I'm obsessed with Syracuse! How do I live with this inferiority complex!

3-1.

End of the day, it's about Championships.

Reaction Score
They're pretty funny aren't they.......dasher gets his a** kicked, whines about the refereeing in a FF game, has 2 or 3 beers so he's good and cocked then that is the best he can come up with? :eek:

I guess reality is they don't get why we hate them.......it's them - the FANS - their arrogance and their uneducated views of Yukon over the years caught up, of JC who they were obsessed with over the years and we allowed to fester just because they were in the BE.......

Good news is while we are playing Houston and SMU we will still be better than them and the NCAA will match us up with them in a bracket at some point for entertainment purpose - and KO will beat them......AGAIN

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
You would think that with all their cheating over the years that Syracuse would have thoroughly out performed UConn yet they haven't. In a way, Syracuse fans should be grateful. How embarrasing would it have been to vacate a National Championship? Vacating a semifinal loss is a little bit easier.

Reaction Score
Basketball speaking, its fukked up how we carried the league all these years and some ungrateful, stupid fans start to flex without knowing what got them to the ACC. How relevant would the BE be without us winning all those Championships? Lack of gratitude as we keep the BE name at the top. Only UConn and March go together.

How many early exits for non UConn BE teams in the tourney? Some idiot fans just seem to forget who brought them there. Without us, cuse would have been only considered for the Atlantic 10.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
they act as if we care about the 1980's

dude's, we were the flagship of the conference for the past 20+ years

although Louisville would be giving us a run for the money right now. If they win Monday, they could argue they were the flagship in recent years

but the one hit wonders can't

Reaction Score
How are they saying that they are so much better than us when we beat them in the last game we played against them? Did they forget about that?? I think it's that bad taste that is lingering in THEIR mouths.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
How is there a post of someone saying we haven't been relevant for 5 years?

2 Final Fours and 1 National Championship the last 5 years. That's almost equal to their last 30 years.

Glad to see you're alive, Jay.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well they may just hang another Helms Championship Banner for this year. I mean they are an imaginary award anyway, so really, why not?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We will be better than Cuse next year.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I won't lie, I was happy Cuse lost in the same manner that I'm happy when any rival with an arrogant and uneducated fanbase loses. But I didn't watch the game. I haven't watched any postseason basketball. I banned the NCAA and the Big East from my TV the same way they banned UConn from their tournaments.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
We will be better than Cuse next year.

UConn was better than Cuse this year. Just didn't have another chance to prove it after whipping them (again) at the XL.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Let's be real here and use some facts:

Overall record - Syracuse 54 UConn 36
Big East Championships - Syracuse 5 UConn 7
Big East Regular Season Champions - Syracuse 10 UConn 10
Final Fours - Syracuse 5 UConn 4
NCAA Championships - Syracuse 1 UConn 3
#1 Ranking T-Shirts - Syracuse 1 UConn 0

I've went ahead and bolded the stuff that matters. Syracuse can have the fluff.

Reaction Score
We have our own thread on their board
http://syracusefan.com/threads/memo-to-the-pathetic-uconn-fans-cheering-our-loss.50443/

My favorite comments:

"It's sort of sad to see what they have become. We helped carry them to the big time by allowing them in the Big East with us."

"They are just angry because they are in the AAC and we now have more final 4's than they do." ( this one might be my favorite so far, lol)

"Their whole existence going forward fan wise is rooting against us in the tourney bc their team will never be nationally relevant again"

-I guess that taste in their mouth must still be lingering

Let me make sure I get this -- you started a thread on our board to say that the fact that they have a thread about us on their board is proof they are obsessed with us?

To paraphrase Nelson, must .... drink .... harder.

Reaction Score
I would have thought the reason for our success was Jim Calhoun's hard work in building the program, but apparently all the credit goes to Syracuse for allowing us to exist in their divine presence. News to me.

And not the slightest bit arrogant on their part.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score

Final Four record - Syracuse 4-4 UConn 6-1

I've went ahead and bolded the stuff that matters. Syracuse can have the fluff.

You left out one other big one so I added it in for you. You're welcome :cool:

D

Deleted member 3149

LOL at the final four comment. Would you rather have 5 final fours or 3 National titles??????????? stupid cuse fans...

Reaction Score

Final Four record - Syracuse 4-4 UConn 6-1
BET quarterfinal winner T-Shirts - Syracuse 1 UConn 0

I've went ahead and bolded the stuff that matters. Syracuse can have the fluff.You left out one other big one so I added it in for you. You're welcome :cool:

Sorry, in full disclosure I had to add another, they also have us on BET Quarterfinal winner T-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom