Even I left | The Boneyard

Even I left

Reaction Score
I am enjoying Dartmouth football and hockey today. Very unfortunate if YOU feel that way.

Reaction Score
This passing D has regularly been making a lot of players look like Heisman players over the past couple years.

Reaction Score
Yes, it's much harder to tackle in open space.

That 5'10" 230 Lb WR for USF might have been tackled by our frosh DB's once our guys get stronger.

But tackling is a problem. Hopefully experience and strength solve that.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
With our talent, the defensive coordinator would have to be a wizard to keep this defense competitive.

Not a figurative wizard, an actual wizard who could cast spells and do magic and stuff.

Is there a runnicus fasticus spell? We need that one and also tacklicus bettericus.

Reaction Score
600 yards given up. Defense is atrocious even at the most basic skill levels. This is not a speed or talent problem. It is a basic football skills problem to start.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Only reason I stayed till the 4th quarter is my son was still having fun. He’s 2.5 and doesn’t know any better.

My son and I stayed to the end because he was having fun, too. We "upgraded" to the chairbacks in the third quarter (we could have done it in the first quarter too). The best part was him working on the math in the fourth quarter, "So we need 3 touchdowns in 4 minutes. It's that possible??"

"Sure it is, son. Sure it is..." :(

Reaction Score
The inability to tackle is a disgrace. Maclean dropping the ball to rob us of being down 17-14 at the half is a disgrace. But I don't know that the program itself is a disgrace.

The white filling of the Edsall oreo has pieces of Pasquoloni, DeLeone, Diaco and Verducci in it. Be patient. The teeth are still being brushed, the feces has yet to work its way through the entire intestine.

By the end of year 3 for Edsall I think we'll really know what we have or don't have regarding a future in FBS football...or how close we are to just going Big East for everything. I like the recruits Edsall's staff is bringing in next year and some of the kids they secured for this year.

There's something to be said about having a guy at the helm who has a real plan in place. If he says they don't have the talent to play other schemes, I believe him. We have to keep working at it.

Patience is a virtue.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
The inability to tackle is a disgrace. Maclean dropping the ball to rob us of being down 17-14 at the half is a disgrace. But I don't know that the program itself is a disgrace.

The white filling of the Edsall oreo has pieces of Pasquoloni, DeLeone, Diaco and Verducci in it. Be patient. The teeth are still being brushed, the feces has yet to work its way through the entire intestine.

By the end of year 3 for Edsall I think we'll really know what we have or don't have regarding a future in FBS football...or how close we are to just going Big East for everything. I like the recruits Edsall's staff is bringing in next year and some of the kids they secured for this year.

There's something to be said about having a guy at the helm who has a real plan in place. If he says they don't have the talent to play other schemes, I believe him. We have to keep working at it.

Patience is a virtue.
^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^ it is and people need to back off the ledge, I know it seems like forever but we’ll get there

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom