ESPNW: BE Preview | The Boneyard

ESPNW: BE Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I think with a healthy roster (and it is by no means healthy right now) we (Louisville) give ND more than they bargain for. We still have a lot of nagging health issues, though, so, it is dependent upon those being cleared up by BE play.

The writer also has their facts wrong. Louisville does not play Duke in the Maggie Dixon Classic. That is St. John's.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'd put RU at 3 and then keep everyone else pretty much the same. I can't figure out why RU is getting so little respect nationally and locally (BE "polls"). as was pointed out, they recruited the #3 class in the nation the past 2 years. I think after UCONN, the BE will be pretty competitive.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I'd put RU at 3 and then keep everyone else pretty much the same. I can't figure out why RU is getting so little respect nationally and locally (BE "polls"). as was pointed out, they recruited the #3 class in the nation the past 2 years. I think after UCONN, the BE will be pretty competitive.

Thank you Eric! At least someone agrees with me. :p

Reaction Score
Louisville, if Reid and Gibbs are healthy, is a legit Elite Eight candidate IMO.

I can't disagree with the rankings, not a disservice to Rutgers, but I think the other teams are just that little bit better.

South Florida will be a surprise to many too.

Reaction Score
Possibly because of their pattern of underachievement in relation to their talent these last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom