ESPNs Top 25 Players at the Tourney | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPNs Top 25 Players at the Tourney

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
See now you are making me do this. And I didn't want to

Josh Carltons PER this year is 30.1
Sanogos is 24.7

Carltons Effective FG% is .626
Sanogos is .506

Carltons Offensive win Share is 3.0
Sanogos OWS is 1.8

Carltons Defensive win share is 1.8
Same as Sanogos, DWS: 1.8

Cant we just tip our cap to Josh and be done? He had a better year than Adama , by all measurements. Even then Im still glad we have Adama.
Carlton had numbers like that as a sophomore and we all forget because he wasn't effective as a Junior. Incredibly efficient on offense. The reality is he simply doesn't fit what Dan wants to do, especially on defense. I was happy he landed at Houston and I'm not surprised he is playing well.

Reaction Score
Can we just agree that Sanogo is asked to do more which hurts his efficiency? I believe that if he played at Houston in the ACC he would have the ability to put up better efficiency numbers than Carlton. I also believe that if Carlton was on our team he would not be able to be the centerpiece of our offense

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
You ask 300+ D1 coaches who they want at center Sanogo or Carlton, all 300+ say Sanogo. Next question.

Reaction Score
There is a lot more to it than that. Look deeper at Carltons minutes early and what he played later, and his season long effective FG%, his Per's , and a bunch of other stats and get back to me. Ive been hard enough on Adama since Friday night and I have no interest in dragging more hard data points up here because it only makes me feel (and look) like I'm picking on the kid. And I really like him and I'm glad we have him. I'm glad Josh found a a great situation for him, and I'm glad Adama is our guy. But yeah, not bulletin board material. If you really want to dive into those weeds, its bulletin board material for Josh.

Your post inevitably made me think of this…lol

Reaction Score
There is a lot more to it than that. Look deeper at Carltons minutes early and what he played later, and his season long effective FG%, his Per's , and a bunch of other stats and get back to me. Ive been hard enough on Adama since Friday night and I have no interest in dragging more hard data points up here because it only makes me feel (and look) like I'm picking on the kid. And I really like him and I'm glad we have him. I'm glad Josh found a a great situation for him, and I'm glad Adama is our guy. But yeah, not bulletin board material. If you really want to dive into those weeds, its bulletin board material for Josh.

Your post inevitably made me think of this…lol

What was the take tonight

Will ya please

Is Peter Kiss on the list? "Top Players." If they are talking about top players, Sanogo over Carlton. Stats don't matter to people who watch them play. Of course, I haven't seen Josh play all year but I stand by my evaluation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom