ESPN's PTI hosts just DESTROYED Boston College | The Boneyard

ESPN's PTI hosts just DESTROYED Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone just catch PTI's rant on BC? They were discussing how the Eagles are on the verge of losing all their ACC football & basketball games. Tony Kornheiser said he had no sympathy for BC since they were the ones who started all this expansion nonsense by joining the ACC. In fact, Mike Wilbon screamed "I hope they lose every game they ever play for leaving the Big East!" Wow.

Reaction Score
Wilbon literally said he hopes they never win another game. Hilarious.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Love it. But hate it. Seriously though, the school almost single handedly responsible for screwing us in realignment is the laughing stock of college athletics.

Reaction Score
Wilbon is one of the few ESPN personalities that I admire. I like him even more now.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
They are absolute miserable losers, yet in this sick world of college athletics realignment and conference dollars, they are in reality still winning. Putting no money into your athletic program because you were grandfathered into the big boys club while cashing big time player checks must be nice.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
They are absolute miserable losers, yet in this sick world of college athletics realignment and conference dollars, they are in reality still winning. Putting no money into your athletic program because you were grandfathered into the big boys club while cashing big time player checks must be nice.

Yeah, they're crying all the way to the bank.

Reaction Score
BC had a good athletic program at the time. Football was much better then UCONN so it made since when the ACC was trying for the New England market, BC was the best bet. Miami and V tech bolted to so blame all three. But the reality is Uconn football just has not been attractive.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
BC had a good athletic program at the time. Football was much better then UCONN so it made since when the ACC was trying for the New England market, BC was the best bet. Miami and V tech bolted to so blame all three. But the reality is Uconn football just has not been attractive.
I feel like most casual fans nationally have no idea that UConn has only been playing D1-A for about 13 years or so. With that in mind, the amount of success the program has had is unimaginable, yet for some reason it's never taken into account. It's equivalent to Grand Canyon University (who just joined D1 in bball recently) going to a Final Four and winning a couple conference titles over a decade or so years after joining D1.

Reaction Score
I feel like most casual fans nationally have no idea that UConn has only been playing D1-A for about 13 years or so. With that in mind, the amount of success the program has had is unimaginable, yet for some reason it's never taken into account. It's equivalent to Grand Canyon University (who just joined D1 in bball recently) going to a Final Four and winning a couple conference titles over a decade or so years after joining D1.
I travel often and love to wear my Uconn hoody or sweat shirt. tees and tanks in the summer. I have met many who did not know UCONN had a football team to-date! They always say you guys have a great womans team! sigh

Reaction Score
We have our own issues right now. No time to laugh at BC at the moment. Yeah, it's fun to poke fun at them, but we really need a big win tonight. If not, I feel we're not dancing either. We have bigger concerns than BC sports...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There is always time to laugh at BC.

I even have time to laugh at Rutgers, but maybe I'm just better at managing my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom