ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The next time I want to use the word "erratic," I think I'll simply substitute "poop sandwich" and see how the audience reacts. :D

I know my third graders would LOVE that term. Maybe I'll use it tomorrow . . . ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I saw the Del v. Maryland game and the Del v. JMU game last year. EDD is bettter and stronger. The supporting cast, largely due to transfers, is better. Coaching is mediocre. They do not run screens for EDD. If they did, she would average 35+. They could lose to an unranked team or beat a top 10 team. They have a weapon unlike any in the country. Imagine Kaleena at 6'5" with 2 more years of experience. EDD is a top 3 player nationally.

Reaction Score
I saw the Del v. Maryland game and the Del v. JMU game last year. EDD is bettter and stronger. The supporting cast, largely due to transfers, is better. Coaching is mediocre. They do not run screens for EDD. If they did, she would average 35+. They could lose to an unranked team or beat a top 10 team. They have a weapon unlike any in the country. Imagine Kaleena at 6'5" with 2 more years of experience. EDD is a top 3 player nationally.

Only thing about this is they don't have, as an earlier poster put it, the wtf loss. Or the loss to an unranked team. They've held serve so far. They have 2 reasonably tough CAA games upcoming, though. So the top 10 looks legit just because there are so few teams that haven't stumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom