ESPN to air 3-part documentary on UConn women | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN to air 3-part documentary on UConn women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hope the documentary goes back to the early days when Geno was trying to build the program. Would love to hear from Kerry Bascom & Laura Lishness, among others.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I do not recall. Did he stop issuing rings to the Champs?
No. I was referring to the fact that several years ago many of the rings that Geno had from the championships he had at that point were stolen from his car. So ha made some space for a few more rings.

Reaction Score
You

You missed the point completely. If you don't support Tenn Vol's and only Tenn Vol's then you must be supporting only UConn --they are still trying to figure out how Maya got out the Airport in Ga while carrying DT's and Sue's suitcases--and the millions within them..

Hey Genosguy -- you're right. It's the Vols we are talking about. Even self-reported minor violations are proof our intent is always evil. And hell, we all know UT has been a perfect rule-follower in every one of their collegiate sports.

Reaction Score
Im kinda excited to see this honestly! I think its great for not only UCONN but women's basketball period!!! Im sure we'll have a little cameo in there somewhere! Lol :p

Reaction Score
No apologies on anything for UConn..... we are who everyone wants toknow about.... how the program became so successful, why, what is its core mission, what are the core values.....why and how has it been able to separate so emphatically from its nearest competitor......

yes i would want to watch the tv special..... we have set the bar and at an incredible level

Reaction Score
Im kinda excited to see this honestly! I think its great for not only UCONN but women's basketball period!!! Im sure we'll have a little cameo in there somewhere! Lol :p
espn should include the Vols with more than just a cameo.

Reaction Score
I agree. I mean, you wouldn't have a documentary about the Harlem Globetrotters without having plenty of footage showing the Generals.

:D
DD: man, you guys are on a roll like a Philly cheesesteak. Another one of the all=time great lines on here. Terrific. A tip o' the cap to ya, Lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom