ESPN Story on Saniya Chong | The Boneyard

ESPN Story on Saniya Chong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Saniya is going to surprise alot of people. She can shoot from deep, she can pass, and she can run. Defensively she needs a little work but she is a worker so that shouldnt be a factor. CTK ala Sierra Calhoun plays Ossining Jan 4 at 3pm. If you plan on going to watch get there early as it will sell out. I plan on being there at 2.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Saniya is going to surprise alot of people. She can shoot from deep, she can pass, and she can run. Defensively she needs a little work but she is a worker so that shouldnt be a factor. CTK ala Sierra Calhoun plays Ossining Jan 4 at 3pm. If you plan on going to watch get there early as it will sell out. I plan on being there at 2.

Something tells me Sierra and Saniya will be relishing the opportunity to go against each other....If SC ends up in Storrs, it will be a preview of many a practice battle!

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
That's a great read. Looks like pressure does not scare Saniya.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Something tells me Sierra and Saniya will be relishing the opportunity to go against each other....If SC ends up in Storrs, it will be a preview of many a practice battle!
There is no doubt in my mind. This will be a great game.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
If Saniya has Kaleena as a roommate, they will set a new high bar for diversity level. If they order "take out" food, I have to wonder which restaurant will be favored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom