ESPN NCAA games posted early linkS UCONN 2 SEED | The Boneyard

ESPN NCAA games posted early linkS UCONN 2 SEED

Reaction Score
You are right Tonyc. It's on espn2 at 5pm right now. UConn is #2 seed at Albany.

Reaction Score
Wow. Well, I guess it doesn’t matter. What matters will happen on the court.

Reaction Score
It actially might qork well since I think MD is a better opponent than OR State which Louisville will get....

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Final Four...Miss St. UCONN Baylor and Notre Dame. Baylor and UCONN in the title game with a Baylor win...mark it !

Reaction Score
I would rather face Maryland then Oregon State. And to win a national title there is no easy path. U need to beat the best to win it all. I think Oregon State will take down Louisville. I think Oregon State is a much more difficult match up then Maryland. Baylor has the easiest path to the final four and they should due to being the number 1 overall seed. I actually have no issues with the brackets I think there are going to be upsets like we never seen before.

Reaction Score
Excited for this tournament. I really believe there will be some very exciting games & upsets. Cannot wait! Gotta get the DVR programmed up.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Louisville’s metrics were better.

Miss st’s were not.

I’d rather be the 2 in Albany than the 1 in Portland anyway

Reaction Score
Louisville’s metrics were better.

Miss st’s were not.

I’d rather be the 2 in Albany than the 1 in Portland anyway

Exactly. I think Oregon is going to the FF. And Geno has had Jeff's number for a long time. This year they played what was easily their best game of the season to win at home. I'd bet against that happening again in a venue that is not exactly neutral.

Reaction Score
Well, well, well!! Tennessee is in Connecticut's side of the bracket. Let's see if they get through UCLA and Maryland.

And another blast from the past: Rutgers!

Lots of irony in this tournament. In this bracket.

Reaction Score
Exactly. I think Oregon is going to the FF. And Geno has had Jeff's number for a long time. This year they played what was easily their best game of the season to win at home. I'd bet against that happening again in a venue that is not exactly neutral.

There's just something creepy in giving the #1 seed to a team whose coach has a smarmy moustache.

No.

Reaction Score
I have no dislike of Walz, I like him. Even when he's whining to a ref. Hey, he contributed to Stewart's 1st title by eliminating a powerful Baylor team in the S16.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Uconn does not lose in championship
The entire history of life itself is all about "firsts".....you really need to know that moving forward. I think UCONN got cheated with a No.2 seed but I stand by what I think will transpire.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
WCBB is just that thing they show between men's games commercials.

A little bit of publicity on Golic and Wingo. Lobo will be on around 9:10

No mention of the bracket snafu.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Second ranked UConn and a two-seed. DISRESPECT!!! Has there ever been a second ranked team in the poll and not getting a first seed?
We didn't deserve a #1 see based on SoS. WE are ranked 31. ND-1, Baylor-3, Louisville-5, Stanford-7, Oregon-9. With everyone having similar records and us having 2 losses from teams ranked above us, it was expected that we would be a 2. Number 1 seeds don't come with tradition

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom