ESPN has spoken about who they think will win tonight. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN has spoken about who they think will win tonight.

Reaction Score
I read on the Stanford board that Coach Tara, in preparing her game plan, was asking players what dance they should do if they win. Shows a little over-confidence in my view. I don't believe that anybody knows what this UConn team can do given the sporadic nature of its line-ups. Can they better their performance of the N.C. State game? Of course they can. Will they? Their opponents are selling them short if they don't think UConn can be better than they were against N.C. State. And UConn is certainly not selling itself short.

Reaction Score
Once again, the Huskies are a man down :(
They say the only constant is change. Well that and the Huskies having to go into battle minus a key warrior...or two...or several. At least the post-game thread won't be full of "Why didn't Geno play Dorka more?" Good news though: There's not a program in WCBB that's come on top as often as UConn. And it's not close.

Reaction Score
It is USF, Stanford lost to USF 54-57. While we beat USF 60-53.
Stanford hasn’t lost since they lost to SC the week of Christmas. Not that it means anything but just FYI.

Reaction Score
Stanford is a great TALL team... I think they will be a challenge. I believe we can win this... but if we do not I will be understanding... All that said... remember in 95 the tournament was in Minneapolis, we had to play Stanford and many believed Stanford was going to win that game... We just need to repeat history....

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Stanford is a great TALL team... I think they will be a challenge. I believe we can win this... but if we do not I will be understanding... All that said... remember in 95 the tournament was in Minneapolis, we had to play Stanford and many believed Stanford was going to win that game... We just need to repeat history....
Yes, I would like to see our women give Tara a strong case of Deja Vu.

Reaction Score
Going into the NC State game I felt the we could win, and likely would. Going into tonight’s game I feel that we could win, and likely won’t. Mostly though, I’m looking forward to a great game between two excellent teams. GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Stanford hasn’t lost since they lost to SC the week of Christmas. Not that it means anything but just FYI.
Does Stanford lose to USF? Yes or NO? We are talking this season not since Christmas week. .... just FYI.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
they didn't take into account the huge home court advantage the huskies will have

i will say that it would be a lot of fun and wonderful if uconn sheds its trey slump. it would be sweet seeing those swishes not just from azzi but paige, evina, christyn, caroline and even nika and ... liv. they're all capable of it on their night.

Reaction Score
they didn't take into account the huge home court advantage the huskies will have

i will say that it would be a lot of fun and wonderful if uconn sheds its trey slump. it would be sweet seeing those swishes not just from azzi but paige, evina, christyn, caroline and even nika and ... liv. they're all capable of it on their night.

Even Edwards has dropped 1 or 2.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
ya know tara, dawn and jeff are nervous as hell wondering if paige really has returned to form. ... they got their fingers crossed that it ain't so -- she can wait till next

Reaction Score
This is absolutely true. As soon as Dorka was no longer available to play, the line moved 2 points. I get it, but just happy that my moneyline bet will have a higher return when the Huskies prevail. Glad I waited.

Reaction Score
Does Stanford lose to USF? Yes or NO? We are talking this season not since Christmas week. .... just FYI.
UCF improved as the season went on. They were a tough, ugly out. Hoping to see some intense Husky defensive pressure.

Reaction Score
I’m glad that so many are picking against us. This could be a classic tonight. I think Olivia and Aaliyah must stay out of foul trouble for the team to win. It would also be helpful to have a good shooting night from beyond the arc. Looking for another great outing for Paige.

Reaction Score
I checked a moment ago, and the betting odds are Stanford by 2 points. A basket. It’s almost a toss-up. For South Carolina, it’s 8 over Louisville.

I’ve wasted a lot of time reading and watching analysis of the upcoming game. It seems like everyone is picking Stanford over UConn, but I haven’t heard anyone say that UConn can’t win. It should be a good game.

Reaction Score
It’s just a game
It’s just a game
It’s just a game
It’s just a game
It’s just a game
Didn’t work
I’m still hyperventilating at 4:00 in the afternoon
I understand the need for breathing exercises at this point...

There is one voice of reason at ESPN, Brooke Weisbrod, a former college player at Coastal Carolina and has been covering college basketball at ESPN since 2003.

Her quote: "I make my picks in 10 seconds or less," Weisbrod said. "At this point of the season when the brackets come out, I trust my instincts and who's hot headed into the tourney, and hope for some luck."

She chose three No. 1 seeds, but instead of going chalk with all No. 1s, she picked UConn for one reason.

"If Paige Buckets is back, UConn is a threat, period."

We have evidence that Paige is BACK!!!!

'Nuff said!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer