ESPN disrespects Boatright | The Boneyard

ESPN disrespects Boatright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching ESPN2 right now, Goodman doing his thing bashing UCONN, but ESPN shows Boatright highlights while Goodman talks about Boatright. What does ESPN show, Boatright clanking 4 shots (basically the only 4 shots he has missed this season). They don't show any of his buckets, assists, or steals, just him missing shots. Wtf?

He is playing like an All-American and thats what they show...smh.

We need to get Fishy to actually punch Goodman in the throat and anyone else who works at ESPN.

Reaction Score
then he just picked us to win, and said to watch out for daniel hamilton....DOOOOOOMED

Reaction Score
Goodman just picked UCONN to win and said to watch freshman Hamilton. "Very talented".

He must have transferred from UCLA.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Such a broken record.

God forbid Goodman doubts Boatright can lead us like Shabazz/Kemba did. He also acknowledged that he's been a naysayer for UConn and could be wrong.

I'd rather be underrated than overhyped.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, but ESPN should not allow something like this to be aired. There is no way a college athlete should be targeted in a purely basketball segment. I understand pointing out flaws, but just attacking him for no reason, especially as the clear leader of this team is just downright wrong.

Reaction Score
HuskyFich said:
I'm sorry, but ESPN should not allow something like this to be aired. There is no way a college athlete should be targeted in a purely basketball segment. I understand pointing out flaws, but just attacking him for no reason, especially as the clear leader of this team is just downright wrong.

I can't tell if you're being serious.

Reaction Score
Wow I wouldn't dare say anything remotely negative about UConn. The sensitivity of UConn fans scares the Shot out of me.

Therefore I will say they are the greatest team I have ever seen. No imperfections with these players, greatest Coach since Calhoun. They should never be ranked below #1. Hell even the player's sneakers smell like flowers.

Is that what we fans want to constantly hear?

Reaction Score
It is a little weird to show nothing but missed shots by a guy who's hitting 46% from the floor and averaging 21ppg.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Come on, if the same segment were run about the Harrison twins, you'd be jumping for joy.

Reaction Score
Come on, if the same segment were run about the Harrison twins, you'd be jumping for joy.

Do you think ESPN would show highlights of the Harrison twins missing every shot if they were to score over 20 ppg plus have 5 reb and 5 assts a game?

Such a broken record.

God forbid Goodman doubts Boatright can lead us like Shabazz/Kemba did. He also acknowledged that he's been a naysayer for UConn and could be wrong.

I'd rather be underrated than overhyped.

The point is not about Goodman, I could care less about what he says... the point is why would Espn show highlights of Boatright doing nothing but missing shots when he has been playing so well.

Reaction Score
Screw ESPN and Goodman.

Boatright is awesome and plays with heart. He is a lion out there. That block was all passion and want to.

It's a pleasure watching this kid.

I know it's going to be incredibly hard for him to keep up this level of energy over the entire season, but he is going to be one of my favorite Huskies ever, I bet.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Imagine this team if boatright left for the nba....

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Wow I wouldn't dare say anything remotely negative about UConn. The sensitivity of UConn fans scares the Shot out of me.

Therefore I will say they are the greatest team I have ever seen. No imperfections with these players, greatest Coach since Calhoun. They should never be ranked below #1. Hell even the player's sneakers smell like flowers.

Is that what we fans want to constantly hear?
your sarcasm is offensive to me.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
we couldn't possible win last night, the side effect of winning 5 games in 5 nights in the BET. They should never have won all those games, they should have saved themselves for the dance and the seasons to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom