Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Could someone please post the ESPN Bracketology link

Thanks

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
If this is what you mean, here's a link to the bracket created by SLSinger in which some Boneyarders (myself included) are making our picks:

ESPN BRACKET

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I cant log in any advise or help from anyone thanks

Last edited:

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Tony,

Its open to anyone with an espn ID. You should be able to join once you login.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Thanks for the link.

I was just reviewing last year's results. Gotta redeem myself for that bottom 10 finish :oops: My Baylor, Penn State, Duke, and UCONN final 4 doomed me :(

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
So, once we've joined and filled in our brackets, how do we view our individual results and the results of the boneyard group as a whole. How do we download our individual brackets? I tried copying and pasting and got line by line stuff. There must be an easy way to do this. What is it? THANKS!

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Semper, which each round of games, your individual bracket will be automatically updated, assigning points and "crossing out" teams in your bracket that are eliminated. The program will also produce a running "leaderboard" for each group, and usually lists a leaderboard for the entire contest - which, in years past, meant hundreds of thousands of entrees. It also provides your percentile rank for the entire contest. As far as printing it out, I got nuttin'!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Thanks, it is really interesting to look at all our "names" in the Boneyard group, some readily recognizeable others not. How can we compare each other's work, or can't we?

Anyone know how to print out your bracket.

Thanks so much Pinot.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Anyone know how to print out your bracket.

To print your bracket, click on ESPN BRACKET earlier in this thread to take you to the site. Then click on your own bracket (that is, on your name under the heading "Bracket" at the top of everybody's entries, not under "Owner"). This will take you to your bracket. There's a small printer symbol in the upper left of your bracket, next to your name. Click on that. Voila!

You can't compare your bracket with anybody else's until the tip-off of the first game in the tournament, at which point the brackets will be locked (no changes allowed) and open to view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom