ESPN Boxing

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Duke Ragan 7 fights His third fight opponents record 1-0
Troy Isley 7 fights His third fight opponent record 2-1
Torrez 3rd fight His third fight opponent record 4-1

Nice try though.
So what’s your point - you’re hoping to see Torrez in his next fight against another opponent that’s so glaringly unprofessional the referee stops the fight after the first combination landed? Torrez is done with this level. I want to see him moved up to some club-level European journeyman with a losing record but some experience that can test him just a little. For three guys coming out of the same Olympic class, I feel like I know a lot more about Isley and Ragan. I understand Top Rank’s need to protect him and bring him slow, I just hope that his next fight they’re ready to put him in there with a slightly warmer body

Reaction Score
That's what you call lights out! The guy I remember leaving guys like this a lot was Julian Jackson. I think it was Simon Brown he knocked out and left him shadow boxing in his sleep. Disturbing and fascinating all at once.

Reaction Score
So what’s your point - you’re hoping to see Torrez in his next fight against another opponent that’s so glaringly unprofessional the referee stops the fight after the first combination landed? Torrez is done with this level. I want to see him moved up to some club-level European journeyman with a losing record but some experience that can test him just a little. For three guys coming out of the same Olympic class, I feel like I know a lot more about Isley and Ragan. I understand Top Rank’s need to protect him and bring him slow, I just hope that his next fight they’re ready to put him in there with a slightly warmer body
Didn't Torrez get viciously KOd in the amateurs?

Reaction Score

None of the 3 impresses me. Not sure any have big time PPV potential.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
None of the 3 impresses me. Not sure any have big time PPV potential.
Agreed on PPV potential- Keyshawn Davis has the highest commercial ceiling from the Tokyo games

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom