ESPN announcement for Jones? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN announcement for Jones?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Joint commitment maybe?
Considering that Archbishop Mitty had a National Signing Day event today that Haley Jones was not a part of and that Aliyah Boston will be heading back to St Thomas after Worcester Academy classes end this coming Friday, there is a very real possibility that the two good friends are coordinating their announcements.

Reaction Score
Considering that Archbishop Mitty had a National Signing Day event today that Haley Jones was not a part of and that Aliyah Boston will be heading back to St Thomas after Worcester Academy classes end this coming Friday, there is a very real possibility that the two good friends are coordinating their announcements.

from your lips to God's ears.................;)

Reaction Score
1542219278277.png

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dorf is an occasional poster here who seems to have some real knowledge on things of interest. You can search his posts. He predicted we would miss out on Horston, but get Jones, Boston, Bueckers, and Fudd (the U-17 starting 5). No one can absolutely predict the choices of teenage girls, but he's doing very well so far. I have my fingers crossed for next week.

Reaction Score
Our time zone here in the USVI is "Atlantic Standard" time zone which stays the same all the time. So we are 1 hour behind Connecticut right now.
I believe you are 1 hour ahead of Connecticut right now

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If Dorf has been correct all along then why is Scoop calling him/her infamous? Shouldn't he/she be famous? ;)

No. Not enough “street cred” yet, but he/she’s getting there.

Reaction Score
No. Not enough “street cred” yet, but he/she’s getting there.
But...but... infamous means “well known for some bad quality or deed”!! :eek:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Would love to see her at Stanford personally. Tara would have a real shot at a title with 3 years of Brink/Jones playing together. If she chooses UCONN, Huskies are likely back in a stratosphere that no one else can compete with for a while.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Would love to see her at Stanford personally. Tara would have a real shot at a title with 3 years of Brink/Jones playing together. If she chooses UCONN, Huskies are likely back in a stratosphere that no one else can compete with for a while.
BLASPHEMY!!!

Reaction Score
I don't see why you would think that. We're losing KLS and Collier which is going to be a bigger loss than losing Gabby and Kia. Jones and Boston would be replacements albeit with four years less collegiate experience. The timing of the classes will prevent the Huskies from becoming an untouchable super team the way Stewie et al were. You really have to have everything line up just right for that to happen.

Carnac

Reaction Score
If Dorf has been correct all along then why is Scoop calling him/her infamous? Shouldn't he/she be famous? ;)

My “Infamous” reference has been amended. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Mr Clutch (Jerry West) and Dee Brown are in the house today for the G-league game in Ontario California between the Agua Caliente Clippers and the Iowa Wolves.

It’s an 11 am start because Agua Caliente is hosting hundreds of local students from schools in the area. I’m setting on the floor about 15 feet from him. He looks good for an 80 year old. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I don't see why you would think that. We're losing KLS and Collier which is going to be a bigger loss than losing Gabby and Kia. Jones and Boston would be replacements albeit with four years less collegiate experience. The timing of the classes will prevent the Huskies from becoming an untouchable super team the way Stewie et al were. You really have to have everything line up just right for that to happen.

I don't think it's as simple as that. Remember that we lost an even better class - Stewie, Tuck and Mo - brought in only one freshman who played - Crystal - and that team won 36 straight games and came a bounce away from going undefeated and winning it all. If Jones and Boston commit to UConn, next year's team would have the best point guard in the country, and Megan, ONO, CW, along with Coombs, Jones, Boston and Griffin. That's a young team, but a pretty talented one. Think Geno might be able to do something with that.

Reaction Score
But...but... infamous means “well known for some bad quality or deed”!! :eek:

I used the term infamous because he/she predicted Horston was not coming to UConn.................now if he/she is right that Boston and Jones et al are joining UConn. he/she will become the magnificent Dorf!!!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
All this talk about infamous, I can't help but think of "Three Amigos."

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
What IS that critter? Looks like a hybrid of about 5 different things.
My best guess is an olinquito, which is sort of like a South American raccoon that lives high in the Andes.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
My best guess is an olinquito, which is sort of like a South American raccoon that lives high in the Andes.

Hadn't heard of that before. Googled some images, close but I think this thing has more pronounced ears and whiskers and longer snout.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom