Ernest Jones resigns | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Ernest Jones resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why do you hate America?
He does? The northeast - along with the Pacific Coast states are the most anti-religious (and anti-Constitution) part of the US. I'm not religious, but Jesus is my co-pilot.

What Coach Jones said is only bad in the blue areas of the US. Should be ban every state employee who is a Christian? Maybe Mallory and the Libs in Hartford could ban Christians from Connecticut. Cuomo is forcing Conservatives to move, so I guess Libs - the tolerant people would links that.

Reaction Score
Because it's Connecticut. This wouldn't be an issue at Texas, Alabama or many other schools. In Connecticut? It is.

As I said in my original post, the vetting/hiring process failed.
Typical, Willie Tag art the USF coach talks freely about Jesus and so does the players. Even when they interview high school players most talk about Jesus helping them. Only in the liberal New England would a liberal in West Hartford, I bet who lives in a Million dollar house, could force a football coach to resign. Here, the school would tell the *itch to shut up.

Reaction Score
I hear ya, but it's out of our control at this point. To argue about Jesus, Allah, Herbst's response, possible reasons behind Jones' reasons, the personality of people in New England, the personality of people in the "Deep South", Evangelists vs. other Protestants, football prayer vs. basketball prayer, and whether or not Kevin Ollie is not bothered because Calhoun picked him....it's all not worth it. It's really not.

In Diaco We Trust....and I trust that he will find a replacement RB coach that will be excellent and that will hold a high standard of morality for all of the young men to follow...
If Disco brought in Tony Dungy, libs in Connecticut would force Tony to resign and Tony talks about Jesus in all interviews,

Reaction Score
You can keep up the demogouging all you want. I've stated repeatedly that I believe in no God. I pretty much think organized religion in all forms is pretty much a joke.

If you don't believe in GOD, do you think the universe was create by a 'big bang'? Now, I'm not an expert on either religion or the creation of the universe, and as I said before, I'm not religious, but I do believe there is a higher power. And it is NOT the person in the White House. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom