Erin Boley commits to ND | The Boneyard

Erin Boley commits to ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well, I'm not thrilled. :(

But congrats to Erin and Muffett. I was hoping for UConn or Louisville.

Reaction Score
This has been posted twice love. Great get for ND tho. She seems like quite a player.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
This has been posted twice love. Great get for ND tho. She seems like quite a player.

[on edit: I originally started to respond to this post, and then deleted it and responded to the OP. The software is acting funky 'cause it posted my deleted quote and comment (I removed the comment as it was incomplete and added this]

three-peat thread...good topic, though. Word of advice - always a good idea to take a run around the forum before posting new stuff...no worries...the mods will likely merge this with the others when they get around to it.

:D

Reaction Score
Too bad, another good player that will have to endure four years of NC disappointment!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
You look at Boley and Durr going elsewhere then look at UConns roster. That should answer your disappointment. UConn is loaded for the next 6 years and with Dangerfield and McCoy in the wings it could be more then 6 years. The big difference in WCBB is UConn does not need them to win a NC and every other team needs them to have a chance to reach the FF. Thats how much distance there is between UConn and every other team in WCBB.

Think about this for a minute. How silly is it to think that UConn will not only go undefeated but continues to beat teams by double digits. As tuff as it is to go undefeated UConn has multiple times and done it by double digits. Thats crazy. No disrespect to any recruit, team or player but UConn is that good. The big question this season and next is can UConn continue to beat everybody by double digits? Its almost a given this season if healthy UConn will go undefeated. Geno has just set the bar higher. The secret is out working everybody else and Geno has done that. Now its more of attracting players to UConn then recruiting them. Geno is selective it doesnt take just anybody because theyre good. Its more about attitude, expectations, work ethic the will to win and being coach-able. Most other teams are more concerned about getting the best players. Thats another big difference. This is what has put UConn at a different level then everybody else. Its not all about winning, its about becoming a winner.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Migawd, Tony! You mean to tell me that Dangerfeld and McCoy have committed and I missed it? Zounds!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I heard a rumor that Erin Boley had committed to Notre Dame. Anything in it, you reckon? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

JS

Reaction Score
It's only right that an announcement about a ND commit should be multi-Shan-ned.
Shan was a Tennessee fan. But it was only right that he could give old news about lots of other teams too, just to show he wasn't partisan.

Reaction Score
Big deal, I heard she's only 6"0" anyway.:D
I think it's a BIG deal when a player Geno is recruiting chooses to go elsewhere, particularly to a foe whose disliked by many Boneyarders, like Notre Dame. If Geno felt she was worth recruiting, she obviously would have been an asset to the team. It obviously is something we can and will overcome, but don't diminish the loss of any recruit who Geno fancies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom