Eric Reibe | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Eric Reibe

Reaction Score
It's true. We're beating Indiana, Kansas and UNC for recruits.

And UK. I don’t remember beating UK for a recruit before McNeely. I don’t ever remember beating UNC for a recruit. We beat KU for DeAndre and kinda Jalen Adams - he was their backup plan. But it doesn’t even seem unusual at all since we have more clout than those. Next up, Duke.

Reaction Score
And UK. I don’t remember beating UK for a recruit before McNeely. I don’t ever remember beating UNC for a recruit. We beat KU for DeAndre and kinda Jalen Adams - he was their backup plan. But it doesn’t even seem unusual at all since we have more clout than those. Next up, Duke.
I thought UK was after Ray Allen.

Reaction Score
My memory is awful so I could be wrong but I could swear that we beat out UNC for Andrew Bynum.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

We also beat UK for Brea; we turned him down, not vice versa.

Reaction Score
My memory is awful so I could be wrong but I could swear that we beat out UNC for Andrew Bynum.

That sounds right. His class was the last class I had to “follow” through the CT Post before finding the Scout board. And for the early-mid 90s guys, I was a little kid and have no idea. I’m sure there are a couple others I have forgotten.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I thought UK was after Ray Allen.
Yeah they were but Pitino screwed up, he showed Ray enough of what he really was so Ray lost interest.

Dean Smith was heavily after Corny but Corny didn't want to be one of a dozen horses in Dean's stable waiting for a chance to play one of the four corners, draining the game clock.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom