2025 Recruiting: - Eric Reibe Official Visit | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Eric Reibe Official Visit

Reaction Score
Are we sure he's a UConn fan? No UConn fan would make that mistake more than once.
I think someone posted here that he wasn't a UConn fan and he just picked the team that he thought would get him engagement for a podcast. But I could be misremembering

Reaction Score
Video on him is scarce, but what exists is pretty hilarious.
2VxlTyn.gif

Reactions: awy
Reaction Score
Then why listen?
I wonder about this all the time ..the criticism he receives really isn’t warranted & what funny is no matter how much they complain they keep going back to watch/listen like just stfu enjoy it or move on there’s other UConn content if Zanetto is so bothersome to them … now all of a sudden he’s not a real uconn fan bc he forgot a name in the moment… ppl are so unrealistic in there expectations for others to be perfect & don’t hold themselves to the same standard I would love to see them do half as good if a job & start there own podcast

Reaction Score
I wonder about this all the time ..the criticism he receives really isn’t warranted & what funny is no matter how much they complain they keep going back to watch/listen like just stfu enjoy it or move on there’s other UConn content if Zanetto is so bothersome to them … now all of a sudden he’s not a real uconn fan bc he forgot a name in the moment… ppl are so unrealistic in there expectations for others to be perfect & don’t hold themselves to the same standard I would love to see them do half as good if a job & start there own podcast
How many burners does Zanetto have here?

Reaction Score
I’m not that tough. I’ll listen to Dauster, Sleepers Media, Torres, and even Parish and Norlander. The standard required is an easy one - we can disagree, and I don’t care. Just don’t BS me intentionally. If you’d rather be first than right, you’re out. Zane got lasted maybe two podcasts for me awhile back.

Reaction Score
While I don’t have have many issues with Mark I rarely listen to him. Most on here would kill to be able to talk UConn and get paid for it. But one suggestion for him. If you want credibility learn the correct way to say a players name you are discussing. That’s just amateur.

Reaction Score
The criticism isn’t warranted??? He called Alex Karaban “arguably the best college basketball ever” in today’s podcast!!! Come on Man! Listen, I am starving for Huskies content. I am happy that he is putting up these podcasts. But I am quite sure that that he is not the best equipped person to speak on anything. He isn’t good. And when college hoops start, I will have options and I will stop tuning in. Meanwhile, I am stuck with his imbecilic takes.

Reaction Score
The criticism isn’t warranted??? He called Alex Karaban “arguably the best college basketball ever” in today’s podcast!!! Come on Man! Listen, I am starving for Huskies content. I am happy that he is putting up these podcasts. But I am quite sure that that he is not the best equipped person to speak on anything. He isn’t good. And when college hoops start, I will have options and I will stop tuning in. Meanwhile, I am stuck with his imbecilic takes.
He stated several times on his shows that he’s a little biased so it’s not like he’s not giving HIS honest opinion.
‘he’s also stated that he’s not an insider but will report on things he’s privy to from some college hoops sources he in contact with … ppl “hear” what he says but theyre not really listening to the context of what he’s saying just running with what they assume …. he’s not the best at all but sweet baby Jesus some ppl act as if they wanna crucify him for being a lititle bit of an overzealous fan… I personally love that we have more ppl(media)pulling for UConn as we ascend into the highest level of college bball we should be grateful & supportive of the ppl that want the best for our beloved husky’s we need to keep building our support bc so many on the out having discredited UConn for years & now we gonna start eating or owe? Just crazy if u ask me

‘WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE #HUSKYNATION

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I wish I was a mod on this board, even if I was only allowed to delete off topic posts as my only privilege.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom