2025 Recruiting: - Eric Reibe Offer (7’0” C) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Eric Reibe Offer (7’0” C)

Reaction Score
Off topic, but reminded me,

Danny Wolf of Yale now Michigan. Loss, dodge a bullet, significant, no real interest? Sorry, have to capture these thoughts immediately, butterfly swarm could come any second.

Reaction Score
Off topic, but reminded me,

Danny Wolf of Yale now Michigan. Loss, dodge a bullet, significant, no real interest? Sorry, have to capture these thoughts immediately, butterfly swarm could come any second.

He may not quite defend at the level we want. Regardless, priority 1a was Reed and we got him.

pj

Reaction Score
All we've heard is that the staff immediately prioritized Tarris Reed. He was their guy.

Tarris Reed has a much higher ceiling. And with this staff, guys who have right character tend to reach their ceilings.

Reaction Score
He may not quite defend at the level we want. Regardless, priority 1a was Reed and we got him.
He also came off the board really quick, believe he entered the transfer portal with a no contact label, so assuming he had his mind made up very early. Could see our staff checking in with him quickly and quickly crossing him off the board after hearing what he was offered on NIL and playing time at Michigan.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I like all this but...

then I read the tweets of the other schools that offered him and those tweets say, "Extremely blessed..."

In a world where you receive blessings for ordering a chicken sandwich at Chik Fila, it's plain that hyperbole aint what it used to be.
Bless you fot this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom