2025 Recruiting: - Eric Reibe Offer (7’0” C) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Eric Reibe Offer (7’0” C)

Reaction Score
Crystal ball a couple hours ago from a Maryland writer to Creighton. Makes sense that he would see himself just like Kalkbrenner who shoots some from deep. Confidence in the pick was soft.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I like all this but...

then I read the tweets of the other schools that offered him and those tweets say, "Extremely blessed..."

In a world where you receive blessings for ordering a chicken sandwich at Chik Fila, it's plain that hyperbole aint what it used to be.

They all used to say they were blessed to receive an offer from Ollie before invariably going somewhere else.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Kalkbrenner is back for his last year, his 5th I think, and then it opens up, don't know who the backup is. Creighton may look good to a recruit who plays the 5.

Reaction Score
Staff are crazy for him
I probably should have put this in this thread. Belongs here. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Staff are crazy for him
With his inside-outside game, he would thrive in UConns offense. Picture Clingan,with a shot like Reibe ,on the perimeter shooting a 3 as the defender dropped off.

Reaction Score
I probably should have put this in this thread. Belongs here. Thanks.

Sorry. Missed your post

Reaction Score
With his inside-outside game, he would thrive in UConns offense. Picture Clingan,with a shot like Reibe ,on the perimeter shooting a 3 as the defender dropped off.
I was going to post the same exact point. Though watching that clip twice, there wasn't any setting up shop in the paint and making some moves, creating space and finishing. With that said, he has the perimeter shot-making ability and has the body to finish inside assuming someone can help him develop his inside game. I can see why he might envision himself playing at Creighton. Reminded me a lot of Kalkbrenner.

He seems like the perfect two to three year big who can be developed into a very special all around player. There was some other 4-5 combo big that the staff is recruiting, but I wasn't extremely impressed with his overall feel for the game. But something about Reibe's game, in the way seemed to constantly be in motion, i.e. high motor caught my attention.

Last thought, I really wonder the impact the type of coaching and system has on a young player that has a lot more game in them than they're currently showing. When it comes to recruiting, it's not only what you're currently seeing in a player but what you project they can be once they're under your coaching.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom